Q and A with entity, really?

I’m a little slow since most of my attention is on auto repair atm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t call becoming a god ascending lol more like taking on a title just to feel closer to the race of Gods we’ve come to see in history and outside of it. However, not changing your souls actual makeup Lol I don’t really view ascension like the new age idea of it. If anything I always viewed it as a form of just gaining knowledge :thinking:

It’s not a new idea though. In pre-Christian Europe those who had achieved apotheosis were referred to as geniuses, this relates to what ceremonial magicians call the HGA. Self-deification isn’t really new at all.

You misunderstand what I mean. The idea isn’t new however, new age takes old ideas and add a twist to it hence new age idea of it.

1 Like

Why you say his spirit is more relevant than mine ?

You and I share some opinions, but this is where we differ. I don’t think anyone who can’t accomplish something on their own is worthy of what it is they seek to accomplish. The best things aren’t for everyone.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I like helping people lol, but there’s only so much you can do, then it dips into possibly leading the person on with your own ideals of what you think their power is be it same or differing from others. Which is usually why most my help is through scanning and tarot.

1 Like

Because most people know Marduk, and many worshiped him. Marduk is also an immortal. Most people don’t know you, nobody’s going to worship you, and you’re not an immortal.

3 Likes

Okay, I fucking HATE to like this but: good one.

3 Likes

everything you say in that post is incorrect, but hey, occult is not to everyone

if you would be contact with any actual deity you would know currents of “immortal” marduk

Thats fair enough. Although…just because they dont realize they are capable does that mean they are unworthy?
I need to go phone my sis ( doesnt even believe in magick…so inferior) :rofl:
I will be back presently
( just trying to lighten the mood)

1 Like

To be fair you’re technically not immortal right now and your soul can still be chewed up and converted to food or ambient energy. Although, there are people who create and lead thoughtforms in the astral to worship them.

1 Like

there. Fixed it.

2 Likes

Which part was incorrect? That Marduk is an ancient god worshiped all over the world, thus popular and well thought of, also an immortal being?

Or was it the part about the fact that you’re not an immortal, not well known, and that nobody is going to worship you.

People who say shit like this live in absolute ignorance. I’d place my bets on delusions of grandeur instead of you being an immortal.

No, my black body is already nadi locked, my vibration is registered. i am immortal, but this wasnt about my being, this was about other gods taking down marduk, the dog penis thing is only what they let that proud son bring to the table, occultwise.

i dont need to repeat myself, wait till you see my worship :slight_smile:

we had war against ea/madruk and greys, and we won the war, war was about godsouls of living beings, who they will side with.

Okay we believe you, report to the psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Being ignorant to any deity only makes ones own life more complicated. Respect all paths.

3 Likes

Oh, really? And where does Barbie and Ken fit into this story?