Q and A with entity, really?

Oh, that reminds me of this one thread with that dude asking about if Marduk REALLY wants him to cut off a dogs penis…

2 Likes

marduk is imprisoned, everyone treats him like shit, you should join it.

1 Like

Really :rofl:

2 Likes

You make a good point, though it’s kind of common for people to remember the past lives that impacted them more. The first past life I came to remember was me as a Native American woman who was in the middle of giving birth at night and I suppose it impacted me more than my past life that was in Egypt lol but given I’m a guy and it’s giving birth maybe that’s why? Lol.

1 Like

Sorry sir, I was taught to not join anything after dinner anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah i’d imagine thatd stick with you :rofl:

So you’re interpreting mythology literally and insulting a spirit more relevant than you? I think you should reassess your cognitive process.

Famous personages aren’t even the “in” thing anymore. Nowadays it’s gods and archdemons.

4 Likes

Too true…is it obvs i dont hang with the cool kids? :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t cut off something you love both emotionally or physically I think is the real meaning behind that vision…

More like now a days people think they are ascending to godhood :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait…we’re not, pfft whats even the point :laughing:

Isn’t this exactly what Daemons are supposed to be doing in regards to the Greek perception of them as being teachers, guides, and protectors of humans?

1 Like

Ascent is a thing, but there are a lot of retarded ideas attached to it. It’s to the point I don’t even speak in terms of personal godhood anymore.

2 Likes

I think you’d make someone a good wife someday.

Yeah which means we’re all capable…as i say maybe some people more naturally skilled in certain areas but I do believe everyone can learn and hone there skills. I just disagree with people being inferior and not being able to change that. I believe very strongly in helping others discover their own power.

1 Like

Leeeeeeeeeeeellllll

3 Likes

Meaning what exactly?

1 Like

It’s a jab, but an indirect complement since you and I seem to be on the same page regarding the subject.

Somebody gets it.

1 Like

Don’t act all surprised, now the big secret is out :lipstick:

3 Likes