Q and A with entity, really?

I completely agree. I do also think people need to have more faith in their own abilities rather than looking to someone else to give them answers, we are all capable of getting the answers and messages ourselves, and maybe that is the only way to trust the communication and even that is sometimes difficult like you say to get out of our own way. The true mark of a magickian in my opinion is doing the workings and practice yourself. There is no one person who knows it all or has a “special relationship” with one entity more than another. I have a patron demon but I dont think this makes me special and that people would have to go through me to commune with him. I do honestly believe we have the same capabilities, just a matter of honing them and believing in ourselves.

6 Likes

It is. And it’s why all kinds of flights of fancy tend to proliferate and go unchecked.

4 Likes

This sounds a lot like Robert Anton Wilson’s belief regarding subjective reality, that we each really experience our own reality, and what we perceive to be objective is the small portion of our subjective realities that we have in common.

1 Like

Agree 100%

Ima do mine next time i get amphetamine, as part of my ritual, lets see what i come up with

with this today QandA i didnt get any anserw to question i knew anserw already, but wanted to test them…

Window of Opportunity, page 1 this is link to other forum, where being that called himself hidden hand does QandA too, its intrestin to read

2 Likes

Many spirits or deities seems to prefer the magician come to the correct answer on his own and will often impart mistruths or symbols to impart lessons or give a partial answer to get you started, you must come up with your own solution to solve your own problems.

This seems to be a method of instruction rather than something done underhandedly they want you to work for it, using symbols, information or warnings.

5 Likes

Thanks, i’ll have a look now.

It just seems alot of talk about nothing. I think its interesting though that the majority of people posting were sorta calling him out. I think its fishy when someone starts with I come from a long line of blah blah or im the 7th son of a 7th son or some such nonsense…to me that is def ego in action. Its like when people say in a past life they were Cleopatra etc…its just funny to me. Im sure there are people that are part of bloodline etc but by starting with that its almost as if theyre saying look how much better i am than you, its b.s in my opinion we all have the same capabilities.

4 Likes

I find that ego to be a good thing to have, less sheeple and more yourself, less robot and more free thinker. Now and inflated ego is a different story.

However I don’t agree with everyone having the same capabilities.

2 Likes

I must admit, I have some pretty badass ancestors, but none of them were undercover magicians that passed down thousands of years of oral traditions to me, like most Europeans they were unfortunately Christians. I’m not saying there aren’t people like that, there are some orders like that, which went underground and survived, but it’s the kind of people that like to throw this out that makes it cheap.

These people seem to ride the coattails of others to seek validation, kind of like posturing. I could accept that if there weren’t some people out there that really are from such lineages, and those lineages aren’t cheapened by these posers. I feel bad for those people, and the knowledge they will never convey or divulge to us in fear of being thought of in the same light.

1 Like

I agree with ego bud, ego is great, can’t be a man without ego. However ego should be based on your own potential, and self-honesty. It’s only problematic to me when it’s based on hypocrisy and self-deceit.

1 Like

I believe some are more naturally skilled or naturally more inclined to certain areas but I believe with work and dedication we are all capable. I think too many people look to others for answers when they already have the answers theyre seeking. But a differing of opinions makes things more interesting :grinning:

2 Likes

Life isn’t fair, and expecting everyone to be capable of the same things is also a lie we tell ourselves to not feel down on ourselves. Some people are more fortunate than others in magick, physical strength, mental prowess and so forth. However, it doesn’t stop someone from training to get to their own form of heightened awareness of either.

As for a past life as cleopatra I see nothing wrong with it. Nor does it stop it from being possible, jealousy (not saying you are) is why most tend to reject such a possibility. They spend too much time trying to compare themselves to others and thinking everyone is the same. We’re not robots and we’ll all never be capable of the same feats. We’re going to be capable of the feats we put our time and energy into.

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s why inferior specimens should be honest with themselves, and reassess their goals, values, and potential. Obviously I agree with people having different potential, it’s simply hard for some people to deal with.

1 Like

Ofc I do believe people can have been Cleopatra in a past life i just find it funny that most people claim to have bn queens or kings and not so many fishermen or housewives etc…anyway that was supposed to just be an amusing aside. As for people lying to themselves that is your opinion, as for myself I spk the truth as I find it and I think it is especially important to empower people to believe in themselves and their own power rather than looking outside of themselves.

3 Likes

I disagree, not with the concept of others having been somebody great, or having accomplished something great, that can bruise one’s ego. But with the concept that people have past lives in the first place. In Orphic mythology souls aren’t just put into a different body.

The function of the underworld isn’t a form of punishment in that current, but is instead where a soul exists until it loses every sense of individuality. After this a bunch of souls are basically thrown into a blender, and new souls a born, so that these souls can have a better chance of deification, or becoming a genius. That’s how they used to view the transmigration of souls, I kind of agree with this, so I simply can’t agree with the concept of past lives. The funny thing is also, why is it everybody’s past life is somebody great and magnificent?

This is a good point I believe in too. These people are full of shit.

1 Like

Yea, psychopatic, but if he was real he was real… – intresting read anyway, i found this kinda early when i started reading about conspiracies… i should revisit it soon i think…

kinda much anserwed like that RA material channeling thing, you know, law of one, check it out too

I decided ima bind lucifer to my QandA when i get time to it, lets see how it goes

1 Like

This has happened to me. Many Deities when communicating will use metaphors and analogies to render information to the magician which at times is hard to decipher regarding past lives or why things are happening now. Some people take the metaphors as real and list what was stated as they have nothing else to go on, not that they were actually Cleopatra but that there behavior is that of a condescending Queen and that there overbearing conduct is causing them conflicts.

3 Likes

I always take it with a grain of salt so to speak. If I really want to know something from a spirit I can ask it myself.

3 Likes

Inferior specimens should maybe be helped by superior specimens to become the living god that we’re all capable of becoming?? Just a thought

2 Likes