Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

wow, this is really wonderful, thank you so much.
I am starting a new business and launching a new app in couple of days. Thereby career reading resonates.
About love, yes - am trying to get over a specific person.
Its in progress, though still miss her, I dont want to make any attempts now as I gave too much of myself earlier.
Just wishing I find somebody new sooner which will surely aid me to forget her.

Thank you so much, god bless

1 Like

happy I could help

1 Like

that’s very helpful bc i feel like one tried working and left and one reached out but left and that everything you said feels correct. bc i feel i know what to do and how to do it it’s a matter of putting the work. i feel everything you said was correct.

1 Like

The cards talk off much change much of it that it will force you to face darker aspects of your life to help understand what need to grow. You must understand that you are your own master and what path you embark on will be it’s on experience and the Spirits are standing in wait for you to make your own move only stopping to teach with each interaction. You must have faith in your abilities but even have more faith in your abilities to endure. you should lay ground work for you future endeavors and ready to reap what you sow.

This the spread I got from Asmodues. You’ve done good when putting effort in your project but he ask that you continue to be vigilant,consistent and,persistent do not become distracted from world or the change it may bring
You need to be optimistic in hard time and have faith do not despair from uncertainty and rush into action. don’t fight it only adept,plan and execute.
Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like

This is very amazing! and resonates with me alot!

1 Like

If you are still offering I am interested. The guy I like is named Stratis and my name is Anastasia.What is going to happen between us?

Anyone who request on this post will eventually get a reading

1 Like

Please can I have a reading, if I’m not too late?

i would like a reading too

Please I want a reading

Some changes happen in my life,can i get reading?@Jonny_somthing

A reading for me too please.

What aspect of my life should I focus on the most

The cards tell me that there are many compromises that need to made in order for relationship to work something about the two of you will open in soul and heart that will lite a spark of passion it need to be cherish these need interactions lead to new avenues that you can explore. Lasty remember to appreciate the good things that my crop up in the relationship and what you find in each other.

1 Like

I would like one too Johny :slightly_smiling_face:

The cards tell me your starting to burn out as you viciously chase your dreams you should rest for bit but not for too long your work is not yet done you should seek the support of others in the hope of relieving your stress.

1 Like

Hi, Can I get a general reading please

You Got something that you want to do in this world the only thing that seem to be holding you back is yourself there much you want to bring to fruition but you are reluctant to try remember all of your achievements do not let your inner voice fall on deaf ears you must follow your heart and take on responsibility that its bring or risk going down a emotional spiral of self imprisonment.

1 Like

Hey there could I get a reading on my higher self what he is or what message is he sending to me? Ty so much.

The cards tell me you been have trouble make a decision and mauling it over in your mind you have everything need to succeed in this situation you all need to walk forward and pursue your goals Especially when dealing with relationships you should work diligently and try to work in tandem with things within your environment and those around you.

1 Like