Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you Jonny! :blush: I’ve definitely been feeling exhausted lately and i think they may also be referring to physical goals I’ve set (in powerlifting and bodybuilding)

I was already feeling burnt out from stress and getting dizzy spells, but then I started a new training programme last week so am feeling burnt out both mentally and physically atm! I don’t really have much support but maybe I can give myself a bit more support by looking after myself a bit better (with getting enough sleep and eating healthier etc)

Thank you for the reading :blush:

1 Like

May I have another reading?

Thank you Johny. He knows I am in love with him but lately he has gone radio silence and I dont know what to do :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, I request a reading.

I’ve made many small mistakes in my life, but, I wish to know, in the eyes of the gods, which of these mistakes was the worst one?

if that question is too specific then I request a general reading

thankyou for your time.

Why isn’t the person im waiting to text message me ?

Can i have a love reading , thanks a lot , will i get into a relationship with the girl i like ? Thanks a lot

1 Like

There conflict in your life internal and external but they speak of you looking for your inner truth and might be have difficulties find your foot and might need to isolate yourself to think on your purpose in life. It seem you’ve hit a road block in your newest exploits and your being encouraged to keep moving forward and remain ground connected to yourself. remember to listen to your inner voice. Lasty balancing matter regarding finance are important in this stage of your life

The cards tell me you should look to give thing up to tame the chaos that might be present in your life. They ask you to connect with universe,the earth,and yourself take these things into perspective and understand your place among them you must be bold and clear minded the cards stress the importance of self mastery after you’ve given up what might be intricate to you you’ll find the world around to be much calmer which will give way for you to take a more inward approach to your life.

The cards tell me some kind compromises is in order and you should know that expectations don’t always meet with reality. What ever the perfect moment is set it aside for a compromise in order to finish what needs to be done. The cards say that you yourself or someone may betray you I would urge not to tunnel vision and look for sign that my not rely on only one your sense for you approach. You might find yourself isolated as think thing over a great mental clarity will come from this so basque in it.

2 Likes

Thanks,helpful informations👍

I would love a general reading on the future. Though, a specific reading on achieving domination over my monkey mind might be interesting, too!

You’ve been working diligently to bring about a
important change in your life and that your may have been met with a cross road decision must be made in order to proceed in this stage in your life do not rush forward toward completion of your goal weigh your option accordingly take the time to reflect and plan ahead but remember you work is not yet done. There many things you have to do that included getting out of your comfort zone when enticing other in order for them to understand your value forget about all that may be out of reach and try what you think is impossible.

2 Likes

Your doing very well for self and there a level of harmony with yourself and your environment and yourself expects you to take on more responsibilities as
tackle new challenges that may have you confronting darker aspect of yourself in the future there a journey to be had here you should embody the power of the elementalist and harness your wisdom to bring mental clarity to these situations that you’ll face remember to be bold and to truly connect with your emotions bringing forth a level of passion and creativity that you never new.

1 Like

Cards say be careful about rushing forward in your life you’ll definitely need to plan as you percide there is destruction and conflict that is effecting you on a spiritual level do not let the forces consume you you’ll need your strength further down the road as dive deep in to your darker self emotions are to be found and new creative and passion spring up remember to ground yourself while at work forces that may challenge won’t relent embody the power of the commander to see through with determination and wisdom. I channeled the energy of dragon for this on so any feedback is helpful.

2 Likes

If you feel personally that your mistakes of anger the gods then simple apologies will do but will say that fixating on your mistakes will only hamper you growth in the future take wisdom form your mistakes this is experience and know that your are wise in these regard continue to work on yourself to improve this will show much to the forces around you bring close to helping on your path your action have many words. Now on to the card reading it will be general I feel that the request is not beneficial in any way to note your mistakes.

The cards say you should lose the win at all cost mentality it will only stunt your growth but the cards talk for you willness for change you seek to let go of the many aspect of your life. Cards say you should accept the responsible of the action you carry it on shoulder with pride you must look to master you self and return to place of calmness and mental clarity. You most be honest with yourself and understand that your human the world will balance it self out as you move but do not allow yourself to be left in the dust as the world changes and you change it shape you as you have done to it.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I been contemplating the Kabbalah and the qlippothic studies with Belial

Probably all the reading for today I decide to meditate on the dragons before doing these readin and I feel calm and submerged in water @Silverleaf, @Zmoan,and @Twilight expect your reading some time tomorrow

3 Likes

Hi, there!

If you’re still open to readings, I’d like to request one: can you lend a description of what my future spouse’s personality is like and where they are at right now in life?

Thank you!

Many thanks! I’m very eager but also calm and unattached to the expected results. Will try to forget I even asked, just to make sure I don’t start obsessing over it.

1 Like