Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Very accurate! I’m really disappointed with other people right now in my life. I’m focusing on getting completely independent from my family.

1 Like

Hi Miku, I would like a general reading if you’re still offering

i"m sorry but wrong person but I’ll be happy to give you free reading as long as your patience.

@Jonny_somthing

Thank you, it helped but I was hoping for more detail. It’s good though.

1 Like

Yes there are set backs to reach my goal at the moment it seems like It’s time. Negativity lurks around i try to not let it get to me unless I am unaware and drop my guard. I would not get the type of support from my Family sad to say.
Thank you

1 Like

Wow I don’t know what to say. It’s the first time in a very very very very long time anyone’s been able to say/sense my reality. Your spot on! And I’ve been considering a counter attack to the situation and the wretched bitch that’s caused it all, for a while (been quite a bit to be honest) now. But there have been very remote progress (if any at all) and just today (originally since a few days on and off) also understanding that it maybe best to find a cocoon to stay safe in, while working my way thru smaller issues in life and strengthening myself to eventually push out a powerful blow that brings down the universe of this person while pumping mine back to life.

You mentioned " donnno how I feel about this one" would appreciate your kindness in shedding some light on that. Is there something more to the reading? If too severe to share on a open forum. Please do share through a DM.

Thank you so much for the reading. Dark blessings.

1 Like

It just that sometime that I doubt my abilities wonder if I’m doing this wrong

Not that. I see except for maybe focus your magic on area of your life to enrich it.

I dont’t know if you can see anything about this,but i will try.Are the dragons connected to me in some way?

I’d love a reading about working the draconian path and Asmodues if that intertwines.
@Jonny_somthing

The cards tell me that events and responsiblity are taking there toll on you and might wish to wrap thing up as quickly as possible in order to reach your goal. There alot self criticism and doubt about your recent endeavors might not feel like deserve what you worked for or question what it is you want.The cards tell that your thoughts are hurting your progression rather then helping you should recenter yourself and reevaluate your situation needs. Lasty you’ll reach milestone in the future that my lead you explore new avenues in your life. Any feedback is appreciated

Careers reading:
There a lot energy that point towards a leadership and might be what your aim is the cards tell me you you’ll need plan to see through these endeavors don’t bet all your chip on plan A remember to have a plan b don’t be hasty alone when you feel ready to tackle the challenge that lays before you should you charge in and charge with confidence and determination harness your charisma to bring people to you cause and direct them accordingly.
Loving readings

You might be taking introspective look at your love situation isolated yourself. The card tell me you should be hold yourself accountable for your actions and make sure that your honest with yourself and other. You also may be to hash with criticism when evaluating yourself lighten up a bit. Lasty remember not to give if it worth fighting you can’t win everyone over but you try. Reevaluate your situation and try to amend any past mistakes. Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like

The cards talk of your tedious labor to reach a certain goal you have been become a hermit as you deeper into your work to reach your goal and may feel like your getting further and further from your goal with each attempt. The card ask if these pursuit aligns with your true self and that mind,body,and,soul are one. You must question what worth your time the cards talk of your life falling out of balance and you becoming consumed by it. Sorry about the reading but talk about a lot of work amounting to nothing any feedback is helpful.

1 Like

Yes on the wanting to reach or my goals quickly. Questioning myself and figuring out what I want a definite yes. Milestone is expected, but that’s also what I’m insure about. So I would say you’re spot on my dude. Thanks for the reading!

1 Like

I feel like I already reached my goal.

Thank you, Johnny!

1 Like

Into this coming you should harness you inner strength and unleash upon the world and might want to consider on where to focus your energy into the coming year is seem that this your will test many internal aspects of yourself to help reach self mastery of emotions and subconscious mind there will be many phases to be had this year and you be looking to let go of all that may be holding you back you may look for rest in the future and take a leading role embodying the king of wands in your endeavors. The cards ask that you keep your self ground and to assess the situation accordingly if blind to the factor at work you’ll fail in these situations. It seem that someone may conspire against you be on the look out. Hope and fears it seem to be you fear is self destruction and wish resolve interal issues. Lasty you should try to work on new avenues in your life be wary of those you feel you can’t trust and do not be afraid of you power you need for action is great call upon the power of the emperor and make the change you want. That about all got. Any feedback is helpful. I wonder if I could get a reading about the upcoming year if not too much trouble particularly about spiritual journey. Look for any point for card reading if you would.

1 Like

hay this is Jonny_somthing did want a reading from me or Miku if so then I’ll then ill give one.

Oh hey hi Johny!! Yes please I want one

Thank you so much! Your readings resonate a lot :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
I’m sick right now, so I hope you don’t mind me giving you the year reading after a few days

I gotcha ya

This is fine take the time you need. I hope you get better soon.

1 Like