Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

I don’t necessarily know what your asking for a general or something more specific for your friend. Please specify so I can give you a proper reading @crookedpathfinder

My bad, I was wanting to see how his condition might get better, or if it’ll worsen.

Recently he’s started to do better though.

He’s very sick.

Well that’s good to hear I guess you don’t need one then but if you do let me know the tread is always open for request.

The cards tell the work is pushing build foundation to faces your toughest challenges and might be treading unfamiliar territory especially when deal with your self internally the place where your deepest emotions reside will soon come to the surface it up to you to face these problems and banish them at there root it will be exhausting tho. Lasty for future you underestimat you influence and skill if wish to break stagnation you must push yourself in varies aspects of you life to reach your full potential but most importantly help realize it for yourself. The cards stress the importance of working with other for bring you vision to fruition you must embody the king be a leader but most importantly understanding how each cog fall in to place every person has there use it up to you to find there worth.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your precious time and efforts, I really appreciate your work, could you please help me out a bit on how I proceed right now I have no idea where should I start how can I get the help of someone, please.

Thank you

Peace & Blessings

Can I get a general reading Johny ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,can i get general reading,if you have time?@Jonny_somthing

This is my personal opinion so take at it is to really get people you must work on yourself then emotions,attitude, overall out look on life is what people are looking for if wish grab people attention you must confident what you believe in but all not so rigid that discount other perspective. Self-love is one of the important aspects of inter acting with people must be okay with just your own approval for thing because it only one that counts in the end. Lasty be careful how you project your thought on other this have affect on other even if you not aware it. I won’t give advice on help talking because usually it stims from the inside and really want learn there info on the internet and mirror to practice talking.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and efforts. :pray:

Peace & Blessings

May I have one please ? :slight_smile:

@Jonny_somthing
ive been slowly working on entering the draconic current, could i get a reading on how well this is will turn out when i get to my first step of initiation.

Welcome @Soloso It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

:ok_hand:t4:

will do

Hi, there!

What would the consequences be if I were to petition for a spirit lover?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Your past suggest a chain of unfortunate event that make you have little faith in the world. Six of pentacles speaks of thing might be going in a decent direction but you should work on understanding your inner truth to better get a feel for the path your on. For your future see emotional entanglement possible from a relationship and might be somthing that you need express within yourself. The high priestess stress the importance of patience over action sometimes it better wait reflect give yourself the breathing room you need before action is taken. The mender speaks on the importance of internal healing and bottle up emotions.

I am interested :slight_smile: thank you can i pm you my question?

Spiritual one for me , would be great thanks a lot

Yes but but I won’t be pull anymore cards today

1 Like

Can i get a reading jonny?

You can do it when you please :slight_smile: