Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

He think you put meaningful effort toward your task and is able to keep a level of peace in you environment and those around you You can be fierce and courageous in pursuit of your goals understand your need to venture out in to other areas of magick. He also think your proned to tunnel vision when presented with a problem especially when dealing with relationship or people in general. Channeled Raziel energy for this read also put down the guide book for these reading so any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

The entity that is present in my environment, thanks @Jonny_somthing

Hi,can you see which spirits want to work with me?@Jonny_somthing

Thanks for the reading :smile:

@Jonny_somthing

If a reading is possible.
On Valentine’s Day, I’d like to know what awaits me for the future! :heart_eyes:
Thank you for your attention!!!

Thank you so much… :milky_way:

Very good reading! I was afraid he had a low opinion of me because of an offering I made to him some time ago. Glad to hear otherwise.

Had vision of a giant hand that was a drawing see a single eye in it center of its plam then we quickly zoom on the eye reveals a person a drawing a women with a umbrella sipping tea at a table she look at me then smile before turning into smoke that appears to be coming out of cup of tea. We zoom back out to look at the hand again but it’s the back of the hand. I see another eye but bigger and round but it rolls off appear to be a ball. miniature football player ready himself to catch the ball before getting annihilated. Think that your problems are a matter of perspective on see the might affecting you more then they should and also feel like your approach is being hindered by it. You should take did breath and allow yourself to think take some time if need be.know that things will eventually shift in your favor path will open up which will lead you take action. can’t always win but there will be anothers day prove yourself. channeled Raziel energy for this reading so any feedback is appreciated.

Didn’t see anything at but darkness then standing in river before a car comes speed past me the car comes to a stop before a black creature comes out with no features just a big hole where his face would be a lie tell it to stop hiding then a flash the creature is dress like a old detectivewe stared at each other for a bit before he gets back in his car and drive away. Don’t trust this Spirits something about them just seem off like as if there trying to appear friendly. I had question for you @mth_yesco what your current state of mind right now?
Channeled Raziel energy for this reading any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Still not good at identifying spirit but here go see a blob of white light no form just blob of it thenI see something looking down from ceiling can’t give any more then that. Then I see a darkness then a sea turtle emerges from it.lasty I see is somthing fly high above the sky and the sight of black wing.
The cards tell that your unaware of what going on in your environment it might be dues to your emotion. This lack of awareness might be your down fall you should take in the bigger picture. If you seek justices know that there will be repercussions to your actions but cards could also mean that you may be called out on your own action if you haven’t act fair among others. You should nurture yourself in to someone who independent of others and Relie on your own skill and influence.

1 Like

My current state of mind: I feel frustrated, stuck.

everything i planned seems to die… i need some light to see the way around.

I suspected last week that I might be under an influence of an imposter or a parasite

@Jonny_somthing

a question here :smiley: does the girl named API has feelings for me anymore ? thanks a lot

That will do it. I suggest you cleanse and banish maybe take a step back from magic until your in a better head space or can detach yourself from how you feel. maybe your magic should be focus on dealing with yourself internally a good mindset make all the difference when trying to manifest something.

1 Like

Really appreciate your advice @Jonny_somthing i will do it. I think I need to focus internally especially on my mindset, how I perceive reality.

Sorry just one question that spirit you saw seemed to be there for a long time or just newly there?

Thank you :point_up:

Do mean how long the spirit been around you personally I don’t know but my intent was focused on there intentions that might be why I don’t have a answer.

1 Like

Thanks for reading,you are good👍.Sea turtle is interesting for me.You probably see my ubi😉.What is your option about turtle?

1 Like

Channeled lilith energy so this feel kind of weird but I see a person in a caves your completely nude there a sphere of golden snakes moving around you look like cage of snakes. Closer inspection of the person they look like there in a dream unaware they been trapped there eyes appear blank mouth open there in a state of bliss drooling that multicolored there no bit marks no venom look like your thought leave you trapped in your sweet dream the snake only take advantage of your unawareness this fate is your own that the end of vision.
It look like that your action need correcting and its a matter of change to your approach and take in variables that your unaware of. I can see the want for change the cards point to this be a goods sign but the card talk of you being in dark place in your past chose the dream over reality. Your journey is not yet over you must walk forward knowing the challenges you’ll face know that the work does get easier but easier to manage. See you working with other in your future the potential for a relationships further in I see crumbling of the world around sorrow you must grieve. you must over come this darkness and have faith in yourself it weird how emotions can keep us afloat but also easily drown us you must dig deeper in to the soul and find the foundation to withstand the harshest of storms. See you seaching for something that will stick in your heart passion something enrich your life you want it you crave. The forces I see around are not welcoming see the predator and prey and wonder which one you are either way best if the events never come to past. Your fear is about fate itself Whether it’s in your favor or not if the world is out play the worst hand against you in this life. The pelican talk about the need to face your inner self you need somthing stronger rigid something in control. burn it all away understand that your human and that your growing stronger to survive to defend yourself.

Don’t know how feel about this reading it could be lilith throwing me wild card but not sure any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Is Saint Expedit working on my petition? @Jonny_somthing

@Jonny_somthing, can I get a reading regarding my current pathworking.

Infernal Blessings

I have a relative who is not doing well physically.

I’m wondering what you might turn up in a reading…