Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

This is very helpful. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! May I get a reading on which spirits would be willing to work with me out of Dantalion, Sallos, Belial, Agares and Amon? Thank you very much

Hi will u do me a love read please. Thanks :+1::pray:

I would like a reading, please?

Everything about this relationship looks good over all it seem your puting in the work to bring whatever scenario to fruition regarding relationship the cards speak of triviality of emotions understand there part of your journey that these emotions that you may feel are not permanent let go of the past and allow yourself to have hope. The dark day will not last but nor will the bright one but you must work through every day with yourself with other and world around you. All will be aligned with you in the end and you with the universe.
I use sex magick for this as well as help from dragons any feedback is appreciated.

Not very good identifying spirits not my strong suit but feel a warm feeling like love made me smile they watch over you looking for the change you wish in hope of gain control of you reality something coming to a end a shift a change they encourage it bring something out of you a leader
Conqueror someone who endures in seach of self mastery so you may know peace weather you want to make use of these forces is irrelevant what more important is which direction you wish to go. As a cycle in your life comes to end you seek make foundation for your new venture walk the path of the fool into the unfamiliar place. You must test yourself you must break away from your comfort zone.

Thank you for reading,you hit the target,everything is true​:+1::grinning:.I have succubus​:grin:

1 Like

Id love a general reading please!

I would love to get one please. I’m having problems opening my senses.

Amon spread said working any with Spirit is possible but do not think that you will come out unscathed foundation of your reality will come out from under you expect the unexpected and remember to get back up after you have fallen.

Duke Sallos spread understand that everyone is connected in more way then you realizes you will learn from every perspective to enrich your view the world reflects your very being. as you shoulder the path as you take on these perspective it will bring more responsibilities do not falter the road is long and hard do not expect any shortcuts

Belial spread I was already feeling aroused from using sex magick for cards reading but Belial kind of made it worse found myself with big grin on my face when invoking. all the work you do won’t always bring your desired result sometimes the universe will throw a curve ball at you it’s up to you pick up the pieces and push onward regardless of fatigue.

Dantalion spread letting go is part of the learning process remember to not let your emotion and thoughts to fester they will destroy you some times it best reassess and ground yourself and allow you mind to be clear rather then act on impulses.

Agares spread must understand your own inner strength the challenges that you face are part of you understanding yourself. quality you appreciate in others already exist within yourself you should seek Cultivate these aspects of yourself in order to bring yourself to new heights.

Take these lesson as you will I already understand what your up to in magick. I use sex magick for these reading so any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Cards good spread of what to comes in matter of love you got a good head on your shoulder and a good heart quite the pair to have there will be much to do in matters of of love and relationships you must be creative on how you proceed. The road ahead is treacherous haste will be your downfall
you’ll be faster in desired result with good plan rather the strong actions lasty remember to be grounded and clear minded your determination will see through to the end.

1 Like

thank youu sooo soo much :heart: i hope i get him back. your reading gave me hope!

1 Like

Can i get a general reading too, Please

Thank you . Appreciate it

Will it be good for me to move to open high school?

it’s good to see you busy, keep up your good work @Jonny_somthing
Infernal Blessing upon you always

1 Like

Can i get general reading?Jonny_somthing

There Delicate problems that you’re trying to maintain but might be out of your control and up to the fates. The Knight of swords a strong pursuer of your goals but you should not close out your emotions. Your inner voice can be your compass in face of your hardship and help direct your energy accordingly to find the success that you hope for.
Lasty you’ll find for what your looking for in the end after you’ve sacrificed but challenges in your life will keep pushing. Do not take on anymore then you can handle It may be your undoing.

Channeled Raziel energy for this reading any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks again Johnny!!

1 Like

May I get a reading or a word from Duke Dantalion or Duke Zepar?

1 Like