Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

i would like a general reading too

1 Like

This new venture seem to be paying off but there a lot of reluctance with this person they seem wish to give up on many thing in there life I feel there a lot on there mind they wish to isolate themself to reflect on life and themselves there also Slight deception that could be at play. Any feedback is appreciated.

The cards say your chances are good but it will be challenge to keep the relationship going past the initial spark. you should share with them freely. There are Preconceived beliefs that may hold the relationship from reaching it full potential much action necessary to keep it stable in the future.

1 Like

Can I get a general reading too,
Thanks

The cards say do not forget your accomplishments your steadily making progress towards your goals and should hold on to theose habit that you have Accumulated though practice. Do not let this go to your head there are still many force with yourself and in your environment that you must tame you should look to ground yourself bring yourself to a meditative state and reflect on how to improve by challenging yourself your dream will come to fruition with determination and hard work.

I can’t give an exact answer, but you might be right.

1 Like

If the stash is still open, then count me in, please. Thank you

Feels really true nice one thanks

1 Like

Your future spouse seem to be a realist and is obsessed with material gain but they feel that there time and effort might be meaningless because they close off themself to other important connections seek that connection through others in the hope of finding find value in there exploits. This person bear a lot of regret and still finding themselves and fight with fears and insecurities that loom over them that there very reserved about. Lasty this person has vibe of a hard worker but seek replicate other success rather go there own route. Any feedback is helpful.

1 Like

Thanks! This was about dead center with where I’m at. Learning to focus is difficult, but definitely that part about the environment. It is very hard to find a place to be alone to relax and enter a state of silence, let alone meditate.

I think your intuition with me was 100%. Hope that helps. And if you ever want to give me another reading, or a more difficult, specific one, let me know.

Oh yes, question: was this reading about taming my monkey brain, or a general reading? It felt like one regarding my spiritual workings. Which to me felt like it’d be harder for the intuition to pick up. Though my general life is, admittedly, basically my magickal life, right now. so maybe there’s no perceivable difference when looking at it from divination.

The cards say you have a strong foundation for growth as long as remain vigilant and ground in the pursuit of your goals in a spiritual sense you may have information that you must share with others give freely you may find it pay off in the future seem that currently working on balancing factors in your current environment may it be mundane or spiritual you should seek to be bold work in tandem with universe to resolve these issues in mind body and soul follow your heart understand that people are human and prone to making mistakes take wisdom from them and keep to the path towards your goal.lasty road to self master is long for but you’ve found something that work for continue to work on yourself be bold remember to keep clear mind when pressing forward.

1 Like

Thank you! This lines up with just about all of the signs that I have received about them. Your intuition is spot on. I really appreciate your insights (and apologies – I imagine this person gave you some bad vibes LOL.)

Think was about both but will say that your going to have to get creative in order to build the skill for meditation if you can pair 5 mins just for mediating it will take you a long way dawn and dusk are the best time to meditate and you should consider a hobby something to clear your mind to get in touch with yourself will benefit you greatly.

Not entirely bad vibes but felt as if this person was a bit misguided they may need to have more faith in themself or someone to lean on. Also sorry for the late reply

1 Like

@Jonny_somthing hey I was wondering if I could get a reading about my POI and I? thank you

Hi,can i get reading about spirit who is with me?@Jonny_somthing

No need to apologize! I’d say your response was very timely.

Thanks again.

1 Like

There been a lot on your mind feel as if your searching answers where you should be looking to move forward give in to the forces. You must understand that there out of your control. you should seek to better improve yourself for journey that you’ve yet completed release yourself of the self imposed shackles of the mind and dash in to unknown and chaos of the world not out foolishness but for self improvement and confidence growth comes from facing adversity but you must have faith that and in yourself.

There a while host change going on your life but got the makings of good transformation or shift in your priority and mindset there seem to be conflict but you might not be in the best place right now or could be in a environment the hinders you greatly conflict is inevitable on your path but cards encourage you to take pacifist approach to the situation that are present and acknowledge yourself worth as well as your accomplishment and break from any negative energy directed at you. Any feedback is appreciated

1 Like

Thank you so much, how can I progress on my path, yeah I have greater conflicts at my core level how can I remove them, any clue, help, please …

1 Like