Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

there compromises that need to be made from change that have taken place in your life weather you wish to fight this change is up to you remember that you have better thing to do things maintain if must fight protect above all there many aspects of yourself that need you attention being yourself in to harmony all the good and bad are a part of you. Stop fighting yourself understanding yourself will bring more power then you know change that you seek will be at your fingertips after the fact.

Channeled Raziel energy for this reading any feedback is appreciated.

Can I get one about my career @Jonny_somthing

Thank you. Thanks.

I will deeply meditate on your words.

This song popped up in my head.

I can see it your power very clearly. do not lie to yourself or don’t doubt yourself because of the power you hope for is not what you expected you must look for subtlety that is present in your senses look back through your experience and you will see that the power. understanding the powerful magician that you is matter of remembering. Do not allow your mind to harm what you built up have faith and trust in yourself the power is within remember who you are.

I listen to the song made feel something in my left eye the darkness I can feel it something hidden waiting to be found sadness disappointment light feel that ach within your heart. At least that the vibe I’m getting from it hope this means anything to you.

1 Like

It’s totally on point with how I currently feeling at this moment…

1 Like

I guess my intuition is getting better can feel that everything is starting to pay off.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind and useful words to me and your time

1 Like

hello … could I have a reading, kindly?

It time to show the world what your made of harness all that you know take a gamble on yourself and be ready to take action remember to remain compose and discipline throughout the chaos that my ensue you will have your doubts and confusion about your upcoming endeavors but there will be mental clarity in the end.

The question answer should not be base on others influence this is a matter of take caring yourself do not be persuaded by others opinions weight your option. If find hope in this change then go for it but cards suggest this a matter of knowledge and skill rather then action research is in order for to find a definitive answer as will if this place accommodates your goals.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Might be think on a lot thing but feel a lot energy is being wasted you push against the forces when you only need work with them the relationships that you work with need compromises and room for growth before you take full advantage of them. don’t force the flow of things take a look at the bigger picture and see how each piece fit in place. Lasty you should listen to your inner voice understand what is not necessary for your journey drop the extra baggage it does not serve you now. Look to bring Harmony to yourself and to your environment understand that connection tho subtle are very real.

1 Like

@Jonny_somthing
Can I get one general reading? Whatever pops to your head;)

You are correct,i waste energy on stupid things.Can you explain me this part-you push against the forces when you only need work with them?@Jonny_somthing

Very interested in a general reading! Really loving these. Thank you.

Hay man,

How are you, could you draw me some cards, please? I want to see am I going in the right direction.

Infernal Blessings for you

i like one love reading plz

Has to do with the two of tree when saw it appeared quite animated to me forget the stuff about the forces becuse I believe my wording was off I saw you walking in the blizzard waking in the pushing against the elements you where determined, driven and tired but your blinded by your rage as pull your burden alone fighting for change you need voices can be heard there Is quiet but there calling out to help you. There this strong to rise above what hold you down but in a spiritual sense there are Spirits willing to help you should work together. Hopefully this clear up your question but wasn’t sure about what I saw.

1 Like

Thank you,yes rage is my big problem.I think i know who wants to help me,thanks again​:+1::grin:

1 Like