Pushing my intuition further. accepting any request for reading

Hello,can i get general reading,if you have time?@Jonny_somthing

This is my personal opinion so take at it is to really get people you must work on yourself then emotions,attitude, overall out look on life is what people are looking for if wish grab people attention you must confident what you believe in but all not so rigid that discount other perspective. Self-love is one of the important aspects of inter acting with people must be okay with just your own approval for thing because it only one that counts in the end. Lasty be careful how you project your thought on other this have affect on other even if you not aware it. I won’t give advice on help talking because usually it stims from the inside and really want learn there info on the internet and mirror to practice talking.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and efforts. :pray:

Peace & Blessings

May I have one please ? :slight_smile:

@Jonny_somthing
ive been slowly working on entering the draconic current, could i get a reading on how well this is will turn out when i get to my first step of initiation.

Welcome @Soloso It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

:ok_hand:t4:

will do

Hi, there!

What would the consequences be if I were to petition for a spirit lover?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Your past suggest a chain of unfortunate event that make you have little faith in the world. Six of pentacles speaks of thing might be going in a decent direction but you should work on understanding your inner truth to better get a feel for the path your on. For your future see emotional entanglement possible from a relationship and might be somthing that you need express within yourself. The high priestess stress the importance of patience over action sometimes it better wait reflect give yourself the breathing room you need before action is taken. The mender speaks on the importance of internal healing and bottle up emotions.

I am interested :slight_smile: thank you can i pm you my question?

Spiritual one for me , would be great thanks a lot

Yes but but I won’t be pull anymore cards today

1 Like

Can i get a reading jonny?

You can do it when you please :slight_smile:

Congratulations for being the first I try these cards on channeling dragons for this one.
The cards speak for the the need for change and feel that its more interal the external. They seem to stress the importance of your thoughts and habits and to make sure that your in harmony with self but more importantly they want you to slow down take in all that is yourself align your energies with this world. Understanding your inner truth your strength and wisdom a transformation is in reach but need let go of all that don’t serve meditate on and find the truth for bring close to your goals and your true will.

1 Like

Can’t actually speak on the initiation but see what kind of direction the dragons are trying point you towards. The cards suggest the a lot there’s figuring out in which direction you want go the wish to Elevate your doubt and fears so can be more comfortable with your own judgment. The dragons they stress important of your Potential and power and look to help and not steer you. approach them as equals. The change that follows is more your doing then there’s you should work find peace and confidence. There much you must do with directing your energy and your thought which doesn’t serve your. In future you should look for more creative avenues to break rigid thinking. The work starts now so they say get on with it.

The cards don’t advice such things I don’t think type of relationship will suit you in many way and the outcome of the situation might make you feel a bit confuse for time that will require healing. The card speak of the truth and ask to meditate on your need what exactly do wish but if wish for support simple ask of it in your pursuit within the physical.

1 Like

I see you falling down in a black abyss you fall in a loop as if time repeats itself a black dragon sit on a ledge with purple eye staring at you waiting lightning seem to be its very breath. The dragon seem it what you to realize that you can fly if you wish it so but you must believe in your power to do so a cycle need to broken and tool are already in your hands. Don’t trust in what you see trust in what can do The illusions are only as powerful as you make them so.

Freedom and emergence speak of a similar lesson do not kid yourself of situation and experiences truth will illuminate all do not dwell on your strife but learn from it and move on they want you follow your heart more strongly. take stock of your beliefs and values push them out into the world forget about control and try to be free. walk proudly the philosopher encourages you to fellow your will when learning it is always worth while to persuade knowledge especially if feel you must do not hinder by you own mind. Ok lord kurhumi and distiny want you to be the change. take responsibility for who you are walk the life you wish for.know that you don’t own anyone anything and you should do as you please what that may be is for to find out but its up decide how wish to direct your energy may it be to heal be healed or throw self in face of adversity is for you to decide. no path is wrong but must trust in yourself to walk forward and confident in you strength and wisdom. Sorry it was so long channeled dragons for this reading any feedback is appreciated.

very much true , thanks a lot resonates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thnak you :slight_smile:

1 Like