Purple's Beginner Advice (Basic Magick Energy Exercises)

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Some sound advice.

2 Likes

More good advice.

3 Likes

Hi @Purple

This is one of the first things that I learnt way back when I was a teenager and believe me that was a very, very long time ago now.

I think it’s great that your posting basic instructions for beginners on BALG to help them learn.

In the occult it’s so important to “learn how to walk, before you can learn to run” so to speak.

I was a Forum member for quite awhile but took a break. I decided to rejoin last night and I’m enjoying checking things out again.:grinning:

Blessings,

Sorceress_Jasmine

4 Likes

This thread is so helpful. I highkey needed this.

2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Bookmarked! Thank you for this!

2 Likes

@Purple Thank you for taking the time to put all this together! There are many gems to be found in this thread.

2 Likes

So much kickass packed into this one post!!!

2 Likes

How is it I overlooked this goldmine? I have problems with the mirror meditation, though. I have trouble visualizing abstract concepts, so I struggle imagining negative energy being deflected and balls of light around my body. I’m still trying to overcome that, as it makes guided meditation and hypnosis difficult.

3 Likes
1 Like

Ahhh yeeaaaahhh this fool here has struck pure gold in this thread! Massive thank you purple :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Purple for leading me to this thread! This is all very helpful information!

4 Likes

this thread is amazing i will be passing it around when i see a newbie. Thank you for your efforts to help.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I’ve found a lot of helpful information here.

3 Likes

I was feeling the heat of the limbs and began to enter the meditation or consciousness stage

1 Like