Protection and Eye for an Eye... for my cat

Lol. No my photography skills sux.

1 Like

To abuse a defenseless animal is sick and repulsive. I hope whoever did this get what s/he deserves. I had a cat once, and he was a good kitty. I like dogs too, but I’ve always been a cat person.

5 Likes

Oh! I see! LOL. Yes, humor magic would go for this fairly well.

2 Likes

Now if it was an adult all bets are off. FRY THE FUCKER.

5 Likes

Let’s see if I got it right this time.
Google Photos

5 Likes

D’aw look at that little nose!

4 Likes

She’s a sweet little girl. She’s blind but she acts like she can see. She follows me around like a dog would. I love her.

6 Likes

We did a protection spell tonight, this time calling upon Sackhmet. It was a bit more low key than before. There was a thunderstorm over us when we did it. Growing up I had an aunt who was very much against reading cards in the rain, etc, but I’ve always found storms to be good. So now for the next step.

5 Likes

How is your kitty doing? :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

He’s doing well considering he’s a big jerk. He’s always beating up on the other cats, you know. There’s a tale about how he was on his way to the vet to be all caught up and neutered and other things and ran away - if it weren’t for Bastet he probably wouldn’t be home. So he’s this jerk of a tom now.

I’ve been meaning to take his pic so y’all can see him, but he disappears each time I get out the camera.

4 Likes

Here’s an old pic of him. My big baby. <3
Image6

6 Likes

Aww…I likes him :heart_eyes:

I :heart: kitties so I’m glad he’s doing well. Thanks for the update :blush:

4 Likes

Well, we’re not finished spellcasting yet.

5 Likes

We had promised to show you our Liono Mongo, and here he is now that his face is reasonably healed and he’s once again being needy and… well… not very tomcat like at all. At all.

He had cropped up another wound on the opposite side of his face where it swelled enormously and was full of gunk. We had to work with that.

His eyes can be bigger. He has a very large head and the glands give him a bit of a slant-eyed look. But that expression: no. He did not want his picture taken. At all.

6 Likes

Kitty cat doesnt look happy but glad to hear of improvement. :heart:

3 Likes

He knows that cameras steal your soul

3 Likes

He’s such a sweety boy!
I’m so glad he’s doing better.

1 Like

Edit: Oops, just saw your updated post. Glad to see your cat is doing better! Pretty kitty. :slight_smile:

Regarding baneful magick, if I were you, I’d call upon Marbas. As he is a demon closely aligned with cats and also can cause and cure disease, I think he would be more than happy to inflict some nasty shit on that criminal asshole. He might also be able to simultaneously help your cat.

2 Likes

I actually did not know that about Marbas - still learning over here - so thank you for that tidbit. Mongo has been cranky the past couple of days: he has FIV and I guess that makes cats very hungry. It’s like he just can’t fill up. Poor guy.

No problem at all. I am heavily aligned with Marbas, so I’m more than a little biased haha.

Has Mongo ever been tested for diabetes, either by blood glucose or urine glucose? This sounds like how my cat was before she was diagnosed. Surprisingly, feline diabetes is fairly easy to treat.

1 Like