Protection and Eye for an Eye... for my cat

I recently evoked Bast/Bastet/Ubesti to help 3 different kitties. Two were sick, one had surgery on his paw.
I made the centerpiece here. It features her name and symbols. Feel free to use it!

6 Likes

This is who i was going to suggest along with Sekhmet Too!

4 Likes

Okay now I have tons of notes to get started! I’ll keep folks posted as I can.

3 Likes

Please keep us updated on your poor kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I suggest focusing most of your energy and intent towards healing Liono (obviously), but there is nothing wrong with letting your blood boil over this.

Cats most certainly have their own sets of great spirits. Trance out with each of your cats and talk to them about what’s going on. Get in touch with Red God. He represents the male animal spirit of blood and heat. Try to not name him because there’s an aspect of Red God that your cats understand who has no human word for a name.

Cats understand ethics, order, and vengance. Give your allegiance to the spirits who already know and interact with your cats. They know about kittens and cubs. Their retribution will be just.

4 Likes

Well I can tell folks that this makes our hunt to find homes for two of the cats all the more urgent. We’d been noticing they were losing their collars at an unreal rate. One cat always taking their collar off, yeah. Okay. But Eva losing her collar, that she’d had at her old owner’s house before coming to us? No. There’s something else going on.

Hubby is on his way home. First spell happens as soon as he does.

hubby is home, jumped on here first thing. its probably a good thing we don’t currently know the perpetrator because i am all about solving a problem fast and permanent. I don’t get mad often but things like this make me mad. gonna focus some of that on this issue and try to handle matters in a way that won’t get me arrested. Mongo is in good spirits(pun not intended) and seems to be doing ok(except for the wound on his face) We are going to get him to the vet as soon as we can. For now its time to use this old soldiers anger.

3 Likes

we sat down(the three of us) and did a ritual to hecate to protect our domain. It was a great success, she graced us with her presence and even requested a song. We thanked her and made an appropriate offering to her and closed out the ritual. With hearth and home being the first step we are now gathering to start individual protections on the pets, and then once our house is in order we will seek justice against those who wrong us

3 Likes

It’s kind of gross, but could you suck the bb pellet out?

It’s a pretty deep wound,and it’s not fresh, so probably not… I mean it’s a DEEP wound. Which means not a weak weapon shot it.

1 Like

Got it… I mean I don’t usually advise cat-sucking, anyway, just seemed like it might be a simple way to avoid some bills.

Best wishes to the furry one. :heart:

3 Likes

Not if you are in NYC.

And it is a kid have him get a magawedchie.

Well now, that’s not something I’m familiar with.

:rofl:

OP, I am sorry to hear about your kitty. Bast has been duly requested to help out. :+1:

3 Likes

Quick update: he just came back from the vet. The BB wasn’t there, so he was given an antibiotic and we were told he’ll be fine.

On to the next steps.

7 Likes

First forgive my misspelling of the word. A wedgie is a prank where someone come up from behind you grabs your underwear and yanks them up the crack of your ass. A megawedgie will Damn near rip you in half.

3 Likes

Hey, humor magic if I ever seen it and a megawedgie is not something you forget or want to have repeated.

And could be critical/fatale (as pranks can be) if the person persists on continuing.

3 Likes

Rip the little basdard in half. I love animals especially cats. I have a cat and if anybody ever hurts her will have a very very bad day for that person.
I’ll put a picture up of her as soon as I figure out how to center it right.

8 Likes

Your cat is very good at hiding :thinking:

3 Likes