Proof it's not an imposter?

I have so much fear of dealing with imposters… I was told I was dealing with them all the time. Even though, I drew circles, banished, cleansed, and asked for sigil proof, but the imposters still always show the sigil. Now, I’ve tried creating an egregore to protect me against that, and I dealt with the one behind most of those problems…

My point is, I feel like it’s not enough. I’m so fearful of communicating with entities now, because I feel like I’m dealing with an imposter. I feel like every experience is my delusion or an imposter. Before I was fine and so happy. I felt productive, but now, I feel like gullible trash.

Is there not any other way to know I’m not dealing with imposters, because now they all can show the sigils… I know my egregore can scare a good proportion of them off, but I still feel like there’s still a few imposters finding all these ways to get through… Any help? I’m just so scared to do anything dealing with entities anymore…

6 Likes

Ive never incounterd an imposter. But from the famous words of Dr. Strange. Study & practice. I do apologize your having diffcult times.

4 Likes

Why don’t you work on your abilities for a while, take a break from Entities, and gain some confidence in yourself for when you feel ready to work with them again? Fear is the worst thing to bring into the ritual with you. I’m very sorry you’re having so much trouble with this imposter. Best of luck to you

6 Likes

I worked on healing chakras, strengthening them, grounding longer than before, and practiced sensing energies, but everything is still the same.

2 Likes

These things take time to develop. The first thing to do is banish the shit out of the imposter and bind him from your life.

4 Likes

Do a working to strengthen your will.

Having the will to direct your intent without it faltering will help you.

3 Likes

I guess you’re right… I just wish my senses could develop as soon as possible. :persevere:

I’ve tried doing that. The one, behind most of the problems, is bounded to an enemy of mine. It’s like there’s other entities who just despise me. :weary:

Hmm, I suppose I could try that too.

Try to practice on developing and strengthening your clairs. Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience, etc. I’m practicing myself so I can have better communication and find a way to discern other spirits.

Watch this and the other videos on this channel. It really helps.

I wish you luck. I hope everything gets better for you.

4 Likes

Best thing I can say is that imposters feel weak. They take the form of the Entity that they are impersonating, sure, but having been in the presence of the real thing the sensations are INTENSE so when something is around that looks like a Daemon but barely registers on my radar I get rid of it. Sometimes I just about want to pass out the pressure of a Daemon is so strong so if I don’t feel that then I don’t trust the thing that’s around me.

6 Likes

Think of spiritual sense like another set of muscles the more ya use um the more they develop. Evocation is not the only kind of magick you can explore. There is plenty that deals woth raw energy you can do untill you feel up to working with spirits again.

As was stated above fear can ruin an operation in so many ways

These may provide some materials you can explore for ideas.

3 Likes

I suggest attempting to develop other talents and abilities and take a break from spirit work for a while. Things like afore mentioned by @Lotusarcane , clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience, and build up. Start with just simple energies, of people, objects, plants. Once you can deal and see those clearly then work up to lesser spirits. There are loads of them swirling around doing who knows what, with no intentions of deceiving. They simply are there. In fact the more you work on these skills, you will start to notice them on your own.
Entities will know who they can fool.

2 Likes

So how long will I work on my senses before results show? I’ve been on and off working on energy sensing and my “third eye” for years. Maybe about 4-5 years. I would take a few months break, and then, get back to working on my senses for a while. It was just that cycle I kept, but sometimes I just worked a lot harder.

Well, if it is 100% an imposter…

3 Likes

It happens at different paces for different people. Just like everything else. But if you’re putting in the effort you can do it

1 Like

Jokes aside, banish and cleanse like a mad woman. Ground yourself, get stronger, and you should be golden.

2 Likes

That’s what I did for a couple months, but I was still having issues

I put in hella lot effort for almost a year now. I don’t know if it’s just me holding myself back or still something else… maybe even both?

1 Like

Look up EAs blue ray meditation. Try that.

2 Likes

You could also explore these for more ideas.

i have a few of frater Xavier’s programs and they are definetly worth the money :grin:

Frater Xavier’s Programs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWL-f1YBw48NpxO2UJNNT1vr9uNHw6HRt

2 Likes