Proof it's not an imposter?

Okay, I’ll check those out later

I tried it last night, and it was like my vision around the candle was blurry and then turning white. It was weird, and I accidentally did it longer than I was planning to, lol.

1 Like

That’s ok. It got blurry for me to. Try it for a couple of days and see how you feel about it. Different things work better for different people.

1 Like

I mean it worked good. My mind only saw the candle like I was in a white room with only the candle I was using.

I actually ended up casting spells in my dreams, and that is a sign it did something already, lol!

2 Likes

Oh, and I saw an entity as clear as day in a dream. I rarely ever do that. I’m definitely gonna continue doing that meditation.

I wish I done the meditation earlier.

1 Like

Love this channel

1 Like

I’ve had Entities give me messages in my dreams before to. Very good.

2 Likes

Don’t think you are the only one. One time I get visions from evoking Azazel and many times I only get synchronization by numbers or goosebumps. Nothing more. It’s a long path of learning. But don’t give up :blush:

1 Like

Yes, there are a few.

First off, you said you banished and cleansed. What did you do for banishing?

Second, I would take a break from direct spirit work until you are more at peace with the situation. Dust up on your defenses and learn a few new tricks, and then come back to it. Then there really is no need to fear, because you can ID and send an imposter away.

I would suggest learning how to use planetary symbols astrally to force a reaction. You will have to do your own research, but the general gist is that different zodiacal energies have different effects while encountering spirits on the astral. You write out the desired symbol and blast some energy out and through it, and it should have an effect if there is some hidden detail or info. For example, using a Venus symbol can strip away an illusion, visually, so if it is a spirit in disguise it should be shown in it’s base form.

Good luck.

I would not beat your self up over it. I’m pretty sure that given enough time it happens to everyone, even if they do not realize it. There is nothing to be ashamed of, and it does not make you any more gullible than anyone else.

6 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like