Probably my last post here - Something I've discovered

Well, by subconscious I mean ordinary mind, not “the Mind” of the All etc., or what Napoleon Hill and the old Science of Mind authors called Universal Intelligence and names like that.

In that sense, you and I are also existing within that, so we are not more real than a spirit or demon or god…

Honestly people on here would save themselves a lot of doubt, even unhappiness, and wasted time if they simply read this book and took it, not as dogma, but as a working model upon which to base their own explanations, based on subsequent experience:

3 Likes

Oh I love the way you said what I wanted to also :smiley:

I WILL read it… what’s it about?

And the difference is that the one is programmable, per the stuff outlined in the book Psycho-Cybernteics, and will indeed deliver failure, limitations, and repeating trauma and misery, because it’s a dumb thing, like a servo-mechanism, whereas Universal Intelligence (or whatever you wish to call it) will deliver liberation and insights outside that which your conscious mind and experiences have programmed.

3 Likes

Well, entites being part of my subconscious or not, I don’t really care, because I saw some of my entities manifest real PHYSICAL influence. For me that’s enough.

3 Likes

It’s short and simple, the principles described with mimimal fuss and padding, so anything I try to say will take away from the message within it. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Oh,Sorry. I initially thought the ordinary mind is the conscious mind whilst the subconscious is that which is aligned to the “Mind of the All”

Hehehe… I read it thrice already

2 Likes

I’m definitely gonna bookmark this book then…

Excellent - if you compare and contrast the All in that book (“the Universe is mental”) with the limiting servo-mechanism model defined in Psycho-Cybernetics, you will see the two polarities of godhead within mankind, one limited by what it “knows,” and one infinite from what it CREATES! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Nice! The book is interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we follow the book - Wouldn’t we be forced to refer to all entities/spirits as mental constructs?

Would that be accurate?

1 Like

Of those polarities, one looks only upon what has already been created, the dead forms decaying into entropy, the other looks to what is yet to become, I mean you will find this echoed in religious symbolism globally (religion is a triggering word, but it;s where most people have always “put” their highest understanding of spiritual experiences and truths) - BOTH can be accessed with combined focus and emotion. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Agreed the principles in this text alone can help reconcile alot of questions when diving into unknown territory. I make it a point to reread it at least 3 times a year. Something new always bubblea to the surface each time. Usually relating to stuff I learned that year.

1 Like

Yeah,I understand that concept.

The Book believes we/all spirits and entities are mental contructs of the MIND of the ALL?

Would that be accurate?

2 Likes

You’re so WISE, truly :heart_eyes:
<3

2 Likes

Yes, though in a very complex way - I think the author/character analogy is good. :thumbsup:

That which is above, is like that which is below… we “percolate” through the principles, and that holds the key.

Not so sure about that (but thanks) - just been at this a long time! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hehehe :smiley:
Thanks for the elucidation.

1 Like

From the perspective of the ALL yes.
From our perspective things are very different.

You have to remember to take things from from both the absolute perspecrive of the all and the relative perspecive of self.

To quote the book " The spirit of my creator is inherent within me and yet i am not HE"

3 Likes

Wise perceptive!

I remember this.
I stopped at that line for a few minutes hehehe

^ Yup - Divine Paradox, it’ll fuck people up every time unless they’ve got it clear in their own mind! :laughing:

Gonna quote my badself:

4 Likes