Manifesting a Perfect Life (Has anyone achieved this?)

I don’t think these conversation really push us nearer to anything, the answer is not in the internet - the answer will come by living.

I hardly can believe that i learned anything in school i was mostly drawing and talking shit with people on classes : D, let’s just agree to disagree - i believe stone might have some sort of conciousness but not literally… Just like metaphysical stuff i think people take it too literally, i at least take things way too literally which makes it hard to discuss anything… Especially in english since its not my native language. Whether we are the most intelligent or not can depend on what you consider as intelligence, but technically i’d say yes we are…

But yeah, i’m actually going to follow my own advice and not be too obsessed - so i leave this here, let’s think and see what the life will reveal to us… But also live not only think, i have been thinking way too much inside past few days: and now it’s time to do something else, so if i don’t reply on the forum or i only reply quickly its because of that.

I don’t believe that everything came out of the same conciousness, but i also don’t claim my own theories here because i have no need for you or anyone else to believe anything specific so it doesn’t matter.

I know you probably want me to believe the same stuff as you do, but i won’t :smiley: so lets just leave this here and see where the life leads us… Of course someone else might be more willing to continue the debate, which i think is too much here.

[url=http://ir.nmu.org.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/7287/0f29bfe03ed9e295857685a6442f1233.pdf?sequence=1]http://ir.nmu.org.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/7287/0f29bfe03ed9e295857685a6442f1233.pdf?sequence=1[/url]

THATS the answer. And its NO FUN. LOL. But, highly respected and actually true.
however
in OUR instance,
Its more interesting to take advantage aswell keep responsible maintenance

Okay, we got lots of answers. Well i love my ancestors and their gods, my heritage, and my spiritual ancestors - my gods, spirits and the halls up high, and low. (Asgaard and Hell) that’s what i love, that’s what i hail. Will always do.

But now, i don’t know about you guys… But i’m gonna take couple days “think free” vacation, probably going to forget most about this conversation… And then i’m coming back with a thread searching some answers for my life more perfect in couple ways i’d like to… If that doesn’t reveal to me naturally soon.

Then maybe i’ll enjoy some summer vacation madness without too much philosophy, until i’m hungry for it again.

Ok, so carry on guys - if you’d like… But i’m going to try to chill now :smiley: (Sawbenah, i’ll try to read this book later, although it mentions something about vegetarianism which i don’t see myself becoming )

I was leaving that for our masterful friend Epsilon, I wouldn’t touch it. Too much hard work to keep clean. Might be good for some people.

I’m rooting for the summer vacation madness aswell :slight_smile:

here’s one hardly ever mentioned anymore, the VEDAs

If you want someone deleted from life how would the law of attraction work for that ? You would die or the other person would die?

Epsilon wrote:

I can perfectly explain why ‘accidents’ happen:

‘Those who dont believe in god shall recieve what they most fear’

And you know why?

Because the universe doesnt know good or bad, it just knows energy. What you give energy on will be sucked into your life. There is no ‘i dont want’ there is just ‘i want’. And i also can explain why the one who fears doesnt believe in god a 100% - because if he would he would not have to fear anything. He will accept that his life is chosen and everything that happens in it is either to enjoy or to learn from. No bad thing happens at all. If its not like that for you its because you dont look at it this way.
This is why its so bad if parents worry about their kids if they go out or whatever. By that they create the bad situations for their kids by putting so much energy (believe) on it…

IMO you’re falling into a common trap there - you’re not acknowledging that all’s neutral when seen from the mountaintop persective of “God” but the reality is different for us - I’ll copy something I wrote about it elsewhere:

This is discussed in the Kybalion as the Divine Paradox: the infinite All witnesses the universe as a dream; the finite (us) witnesses the universe as real. To think as God is to be in a state of detached “mountain-top consciousness” which is incompatible with everyday life and everyday consciousness with desires, hopes, etc.

The universe is; and is not - these two poles of truth are the Absolute and the Relative - and half-truths, such as when new-agers play “blame the victim” towards someone who’s manifested an illness, are a trap for feeble minds.

The concept that you create your own reality is only useful when you are on the inside, experiencing it as an empowering belief, and should never be used to dismiss someone else’s cry for help (and that works out logically, as well - if you hear their cry, then by that theory you’ve manifested them into your life and arguably have a partial duty towards them for the event and their suffering, which is also your own manifestation. The only way out of that duty is to make the decision that they and their suffering are completely irrelevant, in effect deleting them from your own reality field by ceasing to care, but that’s not a step most new-agers who tell victims of abuse that they must have manifested it for some reason are willing to take).

This seeming paradox regarding what is, and is not real, is an aspect of the Principle of Polarity described in the Kybalion.

This is why the RHP argument “Everything is as it should be/is according to God’s will” is a cop-out, because what’s right for God/the All/Source is a different thing to what matters to us, the finite differentiated beings who have to deal with it at ground-level.

~~

Epsilon, you take your argument there “they create the bad situations for their kids by putting so much energy (believe) on it” to the mortuary of any large children’s hospital and tell those mourning parents that they brought this on themselves, through thinking the wrong thoughts.

You’d last about five seconds, and rightly so - and yet any philosophy that will NOT stand up to that kind of real-life test isn’t worth having.

You just have to have no bad thoughts at all anymore. Like a student of Bardon said: If you become one with god you will not even have one bad thought anymore. And as soon as you have you will lose all your powers. Thats also why im certain E.A. or anyone else with bad thoughts will never be one with god (They call beings that god created 'gods' cuz they were before worshipped as some. But they are just higher beings than us. Nothing compared to god). Its just not possible. It would bring the universe out of balance. Kalima would visit him before that happens :p

We can never NOT be one with “God” - i.e., the Source, whatever - it created us, along with malaria, stillbirths, leprosy…

I’ve also experienced it, and I have plenty of “bad thoughts” - you do know, that along the further reaches of the RHP when seeking Union, even “good thoughts” have to fall away? Because they’re just another form of attachment, and create further karmic entanglements that hold you back from that Union.

I wonder what you consider a “bad thought” anyway?

The intent to do violence? If so, what do you eat? :wink:

Another great truth i have discovered on my way (which dont really fit here) is that you can become a higher status than god by implying higher rules. God is just the top/everything in this universe. But there is no end to nothing. Specially not to ascension. I have experienced this.

So, you alone are actually greater than “God” and everyone else is having bad thoughts? Okay! :wink:

I know for a fact that the LHP (as in, isolate consciousness) and the Law of Attraction do fit togther perfectly but this dogma has no place in either of those IMO, and you’re falling into that Divine Paradox which gets people who heavily associate with “light” etc every single time.

3 Likes

You need to visualise the situation you want, imbue it heavily with emotions like relief, gratitude, happiness, do any practical work necessary (like throwing a curse or whatever) then remain in a place of appreciation that they’re gone from your life, feeling the emotion you actually desire to feel, in advance.

Think of that person as a smelly old sofa you no longer want - the process is exactly the same.

The only area where you might run into difficulties treating this process as simply as that, is if you desire one specific outcome for that person (not just deleted from your life, you want them to hang themselves in the town square or something) and also if they’ve got an emotional claw into some vulnerability (we all have them) which means you obsess about them or think on some deep level that whatever they do that makes you unhappy is valid.

1 Like

To anyone interested in the law of attraction- I recommend books on the subject by Abraham Hicks, and a book called ‘Star Signs’ by the astrologer Linda Goodman - yes I know, incredibly new-agey and quite lame sounding, but seriously, these books changed my life. Lon Milo Duquette mentioned in Low Magick that he believes many New Age books do in fact, contrary to popular belief, reveal important occult truths (I don’'t remember exactly what he said but it was something along those lines), and I tend to agree with him. I believe that in our search for truth we need to consult a wide variety of sources. But anyway, I’m digressing…

Re the above mentioned authors- I don’t agree with everything they assert, for example, the Hicks’ claim that you cannot affect/influence anyone else’s reality, which for obvious reasons I disagree with :wink: But still, there is some very valuable info in their books- especially the info re the role that emotions play in attracting things into your life.

They’re all based on the Kybalion, which is as close to a textbook for metaphysics as we currently have IMO, so yes - they’re actually far more occult than they are Xian, since (for a start) they place the emotional and mental state of the individual as the primary cause of his/her own reality, and not the will of God or anything of that nature. :wink:

Just that i didnt acknowledged this doesnt mean im not aware of this. I cant put everything that i have witnessed into one text or even one topic. But i figured this just recently. To see the things as they really are we need to look at them from a neutral point of few. Entirely emotionless (while nothing thats in motion is neutral). For most of my life i was very negative. Until i figured how important it is to feel good. Because a bad feeling is destructive while a good feeling is constructive. So i went all positive and it felt good for the time. But after some time i realized if you want to change something u need to look at it from a neutral point of view to see how it really is to then change it to my likings by emotions. Cuz if i look at it with emotions, the emotions itself distracts me from knowing how it really is. Cuz it changes how i see the situation.
But i dont think i fall into a trap ever nor can i. Its just for me to figure it myself to then learn from it.
Id fall into a trap if i just blindly believe you without questioning it.

Indeed thats it. It is my point of view that what we experiencing here is god having a dream. Thats why i mentioned before if we want to know what happened at the big bang (or start of the universe) we just need to find out what happens when we start to dream.

But what i strongly disagree with is: that it is incompatible with everyday life. What i agree on is that it is incompatible with personal desires and hopes etc (selfish thoughts). Thats why we need to get christ conciousness to sync our conciousness with gods to then be able to command gods elementals as if they were ours.

Again from my point of view its not a trap. Also i see you contradict yourself in this one sentence. You say they manifested an illness, and then u say its a trap (from ‘new agers’) that they did it themselves? How does this fit?
Its true and its not true. If you take for grant what another one says this is when you falling into a trap of somebody else (one could think i do the same but im not, im just backing up my own thoughts/findings with words of them because they are in sync. If i have those findings and see somebody else had them aswell im excited because i see they came to the same conclusion as i and then i take these quotes to back mine up). Instead of making up your very own conclusion about this. What is really bad is thinking in drawers like ‘new agers’ which i see you want to put me in. But for me there exist no drawer at all. These again are thoughts of other people saying something that you like to use in a conversation to end the discussion right there. To make him believe what he discovers for himself is wrong. Which is never wrong. Infact thats the only thing you can call real. If you make your very own findings. You just put them into words of others so they can understand what u mean. By using these words one with a drawer conclusion mind could think your coming from that drawer but hes failing to see the truth and falls into a trap himself. That in everything you can find some truth.

I highly disagree that the concept is only useful for the inside. There is no inside really. Or better: everything that happens around you is just in the inside. And its not the only way out to make it irrelevant. There is nothing in this universe thats ‘that way and no other’. I agree that everything that happens around you is just for you. Every vibration that comes near you in the nature. Not so from media and other mindmanipulating institutions. I think they are made from higher energys to influence our minds. To fill them with bad thoughts/experiences to influence what we sense (and the positive pole of that is that these things then make you able to escape the lies if you are able to spot them). If you have something bad happens to another person around you then yes - it is for you to learn. Probably to figure how to change their situation for the good. Love is a healing energy/frequency and can heal everything. If you explain them with love why those experiences occur for them and how to heal it (by loving themselves a 100%) and believe (without the slightest doubt) that they will understand you and will go this route to atleast try it - then they will. And if they do they will find the truth for themselves rather than taking my words for grant. I will try and show them to heal themselves a safe and and positive way to be able to find truth themselves. Rather than showing them the bad way (dealing with higher energys they might not be able to handle and go insane). If they are free the positive way they can choose on their own if they want to take the negative route to explore it (kinda what i do now)

Just that i didnt acknowledged this doesnt mean im not aware of it. I cant put everything that i have witnessed into one text or even one topic. But i figured this just recently. To see the things as they really are we need to look at them from a neutral point of few. Entirely emotionless. For most of my life i was very negative. Until i figured how important it is to feel good. Because a bad feeling is destructive while a good feeling is constructive. So i went all positive and it felt good for the time. But after some time i realized if you want to change something u need to look at it from a neutral point of view to see how it really is to then change it to my likings by amplyfing it with emotions. Cuz if i look at it with emotions, the emotions itself distracts me from knowing how it really is (and also changes it to some degree, based on how strong my emotions towards it is). Cuz it influences how i see the situation.
But i dont think i fall into a trap ever nor can i. Its just for me to figure it myself to then learn from it.
Id fall into a trap if i just blindly believe what one says (in this case you) without questioning it.

Indeed thats it. It is my point of view that what we experiencing here is god having a dream. Thats why i mentioned before if we want to know what happened at the big bang (or start of the universe) we just need to find out what happens when we start to dream.

But what i strongly disagree with is: that it is incompatible with everyday life. What i agree on is that it is incompatible with personal desires and hopes etc (selfish thoughts). Thats why we need to get christ conciousness to sync our conciousness with gods to then be able to command gods elementals as if they were ours.

Again from my point of view its not a trap.
Its true and its not true (based on what you believe). If you take for grant what another one says this is when you falling into a trap of somebody else. Not allowing yourself to see things from other points of view. His thought trap. Instead of making up your very own conclusion about this (look at it from more points of view and then come up with your own). What is really bad is thinking in drawers like ‘new agers’ which i see you want to put me in. But for me there exist no drawer at all. These again are thoughts of other people saying something that you like to use in a conversation to end the discussion right there. To make him believe what he discovers for himself is wrong, pointing fingers to something that has been taken for granted from countless people before (Kybalion for example). Which is never wrong. Infact thats the only thing you can call real. If you make your very own findings. You just put them into words of others so they can understand what u mean. By using these words one with a drawer conclusion mind could think your coming from that drawer but hes failing to see the truth. That in everything you can find some truth.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:31, topic:5279”]This seeming paradox regarding what is, and is not real, is an aspect of the Principle of Polarity described in the Kybalion.

This is why the RHP argument “Everything is as it should be/is according to God’s will” is a cop-out, because what’s right for God/the All/Source is a different thing to what matters to us, the finite differentiated beings who have to deal with it at ground-level.[/quote]

How can it not matter to us if we are one with it??? We are only finite if we believe we are.

~~

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:31, topic:5279”]Epsilon, you take your argument there “they create the bad situations for their kids by putting so much energy (believe) on it” to the mortuary of any large children’s hospital and tell those mourning parents that they brought this on themselves, through thinking the wrong thoughts.

You’d last about five seconds, and rightly so - and yet any philosophy that will NOT stand up to that kind of real-life test isn’t worth having.[/quote]

Well you dont get what i am saying. Im not saying everytime something happens to a child the parents are accountable for it. I can have countless reasons. The child has his own thoughts and feelings obviously to make things happen. But some situations, the ones the parents give energy on by imagining bad things (like the child getting stabbed or whatever) and then providing the emotion fear to it. Loading the imagination with energy.

You just have to have no bad thoughts at all anymore. Like a student of Bardon said: If you become one with god you will not even have one bad thought anymore. And as soon as you have you will lose all your powers. Thats also why im certain E.A. or anyone else with bad thoughts will never be one with god (They call beings that god created 'gods' cuz they were before worshipped as some. But they are just higher beings than us. Nothing compared to god). Its just not possible. It would bring the universe out of balance. Kalima would visit him before that happens :p

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:31, topic:5279”]We can never NOT be one with “God” - i.e., the Source, whatever - it created us, along with malaria, stillbirths, leprosy…

I’ve also experienced it, and I have plenty of “bad thoughts” - you do know, that along the further reaches of the RHP when seeking Union, even “good thoughts” have to fall away? Because they’re just another form of attachment, and create further karmic entanglements that hold you back from that Union.

I wonder what you consider a “bad thought” anyway?

The intent to do violence? If so, what do you eat? ;)[/quote]

I dont say we as an individual are seperated from god, but our thoughts are. But we can and should strive to sync them (from my point of view). We can accept that the bad things are there for us to see that we made something wrong. To figure what it was and to change it(mostly the thoughts about it). If we do that the problem will chease to exist in your ‘reality’ because you learned the lesson god wanted you to learn from. Its like god treats you like a daddy who loves you does. The daddy will go mad if you do bad things and punish you for them so you learn.
I consider bad thoughts, thoughts that feel bad (even on the most subtil level, most people are unable to figure out cuz they are case very sensitive. So the bad feeling is barely ‘feelable’ (dont know the word for it) but the more you come near truth the better you can make out these subtile feelings)

I eat mostly vegetables, lots of fruits, veggie, but im also not entirely free of meat (yet), but i barely eat it anymore. What i also believe to be true is that we dont need to eat at all. We could exist with light(energy) alone.

Another great truth i have discovered on my way (which dont really fit here) is that you can become a higher status than god by implying higher rules. God is just the top/everything in this universe. But there is no end to nothing. Specially not to ascension. I have experienced this.
[quote="Lady Eva, post:31, topic:5279"]So, you alone are actually greater than "God" and everyone else is having bad thoughts? Okay! ;)

I know for a fact that the LHP (as in, isolate consciousness) and the Law of Attraction do fit togther perfectly but this dogma has no place in either of those IMO, and you’re falling into that Divine Paradox which gets people who heavily associate with “light” etc every single time.[/quote]

Lmao no, i am not greater than god because i havent figured out the higher rules yet (else i wouldnt be in this universe anymore i guess). However i am thankful that you try to convince me that i am falling into some kind of trap because i can see the intention behind it. You want to help me to free myself from something you think is a trap. But i see its no trap at all. It is something for me to learn from. Nothing i need to be secured from.

Sorry for confusion of some quotes as i jumped in lines and instead of quoting the ‘quote’ poart i quoted the entire text in the middle of my texts at some point and had a hard time figuring out what i already answered and what not… couldnt be arsed to take even longer to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

To get back to basics though, people who kill children and commit atrocities and war crimes live long, happy, healthy lives, so I hope you can see why I reject the notion that some loving parents who simply commit the “sin” against trust in some kind of oversight entity by worrying, are then duly rewarded with their kids dying.

It doesn’t fit logic, observation, or any kind of compassionate template.

Yeah. I guessed that.

Try figuring it when someone you loves dies in agony and you KNOW no-one in your life did anything to deserve that.

I have a lot of friends/acquaintances who have come from backgrounds other than middle-class, relatively crime free, and have witnessed this - and they know they didn’t think any “wrongful thoughtas” to bring “Job’s burden” on their loved ones.

To see the things as they really are we need to look at them from a neutral point of few. Entirely emotionless (while nothing thats in motion is neutral).

I just described how that can be a problem further up.

We are not neutral - we were given emotion by the same creator, so to speak, as gave us pain, and wounds, and causes, and effects.

Now, which one is correct, and which must we shun? It makes no sense, with respect.

That’s for sure. :wink:

Maybe read the Kybalion, explore this stuff in a bit more depth, through a lens of compassion, and your own flaws?

Again from my point of view its not a trap. Also i see you contradict yourself in this one sentence. You say they manifested an illness, and then u say its a trap (from 'new agers') that they did it themselves? How does this fit?

Blame. That’s what I faulted there.

People can manifest say asbestosis from working with asbestos, but if they, and indeed no-one, knew that was a problem, then they’re not to blame - they deserve support and help.

People can manifest a housefire by not getting their electrical wiring checked when they bought a house, but do we stand back, call off the fire-fighters, and point and laugh as they die screaming?

Of course not - that’s insane.

Blame, especially thrown by the smug and righteous, is the most toxic RHP effluence, and that’s what I was faulting.

Well you dont get what i am saying. Im not saying everytime something happens to a child the parents are accountable for it. I can have countless reasons. The child has his own thoughts and feelings obviously to make things happen. But some situations, the ones the parents give energy on by imagining bad things (like the child getting stabbed or whatever) and then providing the emotion fear to it. Loading the imagination with energy.

So the child and or/their parents are to blame if a child gets stabbed? Lovely!

The poor stabby bastard who did it in the first place probably wasn’t loved enough…

We could exist with light(energy) alone.

If you can live by light alone, PLEASE take that information to some famine-hit regions, seriously - don’t just talk about it online. If not, stop it, and admit you live on the deaths of plants and animals like the rest of us.

Okay listen, I’ve explored a lot of this stuff over a longish time and I don’t want to be an asshole here, so I’m going to just post this and let you maybe figure what you really wanted to say later.

But the points I made in my reply above, I don’t only stand by them, I live by them, and whatever you may feel about me, remember that you manifested me, and I’m here for your own highest good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace. :wink:

3 Likes

This may sound odd, but I believe that attaining constant happiness and stopping negative or worrysome thoughts, is all about self discipline. I understand where you are coming from. For years I too was caught up in a pessimistic mindset. I wasn’t a nasty person, I was just always second guessing myself like saying “oh I just know this is not gonna turn out like … because it never goes my way.” I have realized recently that this type of thinking only sets you up for failure because expecting the worst or doubting that things will go as planned, is a form of magick in and of itself.

I’m sure you have heard the saying “Thoughts are very powerful things”. Because it’s true. Your thoughts can turn into spells unknowingly, and cause those negative thoughts to manifest in the world around you. If you think something will fail or constantly worry that something worked, it will almost always fail. So what I started doing was traning my brain to recognize when I was having pessimistic or doubtful thoughts and eventually, I could say, hey don’t think like that just forget about it, everything will be fine. Like I could turn off undesired thoughts on command, similar to a light switch. Try meditating and clearing your mind so you can become aware of when you have these thoughts, then turn them off. Tell the thoughts to go away, and eventually they will not hesitate, they will leave your mind just as quickly as they entered it. Once you master positive self thinking, it is only then when the world around you will fall into place exactly as your heart desires.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]To get back to basics though, people who kill children and commit atrocities and war crimes live long, happy, healthy lives, so I hope you can see why I reject the notion that some loving parents who simply commit the “sin” against trust in some kind of oversight entity by worrying, are then duly rewarded with their kids dying.

It doesn’t fit logic, observation, or any kind of compassionate template.[/quote]

Everything are just experiences. Maybe those souls have decided to have such an experience. Its a bad experience but its still an experience. As they know they exist forever they can choose to have such an experience. These are the extremes. Why do you think we are here on earth for? They can choose to change this experience and deep inside they know that.
This child maybe wanted to get its karma washed free or just out of love so no other soul has to go through that. Because another soul decided to have this killing experience. Maybe this guy who stabbed was just their ‘Ass-Angel’ and helped her to get the experience she decided to have when comming here.

But either way - everything that happens must have been thought before (probably on a subtile lvl we have almost always filtered out). And given energy to it - else it couldnt happen. Im very much certain of that.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]Yeah. I guessed that.

Try figuring it when someone you loves dies in agony and you KNOW no-one in your life did anything to deserve that.

I have a lot of friends/acquaintances who have come from backgrounds other than middle-class, relatively crime free, and have witnessed this - and they know they didn’t think any “wrongful thoughtas” to bring “Job’s burden” on their loved ones.[/quote]

They decided themselves to do that from my point of view. On a deep subtile lvl they did.

The easy way to go by a death of a loved one is to not hate that fact but love that where they are now there it is so much better for them. Its not the end, i guess you agree on that.

We have been trained to be sad if one dies, there are cultures who party the death. Like i said before EVERYTHING that gets to the public is a lie. Its a thing thats generally held to be true. But nothing is ‘like that and not different’. The painly death is nothing other than another experience. Where they go then there exist no death and no end. Its a good experience from this point of view. Because they cant have it there.

To see the things as they really are we need to look at them from a neutral point of few. Entirely emotionless (while nothing thats in motion is neutral).

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]I just described how that can be a problem further up.

We are not neutral - we were given emotion by the same creator, so to speak, as gave us pain, and wounds, and causes, and effects.

Now, which one is correct, and which must we shun? It makes no sense, with respect.[/quote]

You are the creator and it was not given to you by anyone but yourself. Pain can be shut down - look at the monks. Wounds can be shut. There is one who can stick a sword through his lungs and they are not hurt.
Every effect has a cause to it, there is nothing that happens without a cause, ie Imagination (cause) + Emotions (effect) = experience.
If the victim wouldnt have thought of it and would love life and, on the very subtile lvl, wants to live longer it can. Im not as far as to clearly think on the most subtile levels but im aiming for that. I also guess this is part of becoming Clairvoyant.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]That’s for sure. :wink:

Maybe read the Kybalion, explore this stuff in a bit more depth, through a lens of compassion, and your own flaws?[/quote]

No, im done with just reading books to get a overview of something others thought to be true. I know there are countless systems that work (because everything you believe in works). But i want to find my very own system. If i need specific info that help me in this explicit stage of my growing then i will look this up to come further faster. But im not just going into something that includes enormous info based on a path people before me went. Waste of resources for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Again from my point of view its not a trap. Also i see you contradict yourself in this one sentence. You say they manifested an illness, and then u say its a trap (from 'new agers') that they did it themselves? How does this fit?
[quote="Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279"][i]Blame.[/i] That's what I faulted there.

People can manifest say asbestosis from working with asbestos, but if they, and indeed no-one, knew that was a problem, then they’re not to blame - they deserve support and help.

People can manifest a housefire by not getting their electrical wiring checked when they bought a house, but do we stand back, call off the fire-fighters, and point and laugh as they die screaming?

Of course not - that’s insane.

Blame, especially thrown by the smug and righteous, is the most toxic RHP effluence, and that’s what I was faulting.[/quote]

I say they cant manifest asbestosis if they put no energy and believe in it that they can be affected by this. If they know (without a slight doubt, which always comes from outside) they are safe from it it will be like that.
Same with the electric wire.
Indeed i see blame exactly like u say but you see it the opposit way it looks to me, as you always trying to make others (or other things) accountable for what ever happens to the victim. How can you say the Law of attraction exist and then deny its rules?

If the victim would be full of love to everything those bad energys (i.e. the stabber) wouldnt be attracted to the victim. Infact from my point of view circumstances would line up to keep the victim away from such things. And the stabber would be led to someone who seeks this experience on a deep lvl. Sure no physical thinker wants to conciously go through that, thats obvious. But what about the undying soul?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]So the child and or/their parents are to blame if a child gets stabbed? Lovely!

The poor stabby bastard who did it in the first place probably wasn’t loved enough…[/quote]
Indeed he probably wasnt, but still he just played that ‘Ass-Angel’ in my opinion. It must not even have been parents or the child itself, but someone or something burned this into the victims unconcious mind so it can be attracted by this circumstance.

We could exist with light(energy) alone.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:5279”]If you can live by light alone, PLEASE take that information to some famine-hit regions, seriously - don’t just talk about it online. If not, stop it, and admit you live on the deaths of plants and animals like the rest of us.

Okay listen, I’ve explored a lot of this stuff over a longish time and I don’t want to be an asshole here, so I’m going to just post this and let you maybe figure what you really wanted to say later.

But the points I made in my reply above, I don’t only stand by them, I live by them, and whatever you may feel about me, remember that you manifested me, and I’m here for your own highest good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace. ;)[/quote]

I cant (yet) only live by light. But that i havent accomplished something yet doesnt mean its untrue or not possible.

What do u mean by i should stop? What should i stop? Stop trying to reach for a higher conciousness?

You should be open to higher views. I tell you it is true in my life that if you keep holding to bad thoughts you will attract bad things until u stop. It doesnt work from today to tomorrow. It takes quite some time but not as long as one would think. If you try hard it is accomplished in a few years. And it is totally worth it. You will stop suffer. Why do you think Franz Bardon urges people to do so? And what do you think if you accomplish to make everything happen the exact moment you think it? What happens with your fears and worryings towards your child goes out?! U think the sun falls onto earth and it happens. This is why it is necessary for you to only have good thoughts, other than that you would maybe destroy the entire universe accidentally. The higher beings make sure this doesnt happen. By taking away the power from you.

It is not possible. And the more i talk about it the more sure i am.

If you let such small things anger you, what is with the bigger or subtiler ones? You cant get a higher status to take care of higher tasks as you arent even able to grow above the small ones. So you would probably reincarnate on planet earth and again getting these tasks over and over until you are ready and overcome them. Learn the thing from it that you are supposed to learn.

Everything i written above i dont live but stand by and is subject to change at any time. When i have a higher view on that matter (tho it will never be wrong - it is just one point of view).

Indeed thats the way i see it. You are just here for my highest good <3 Helping me on my own path. Cheers for that :slight_smile: But i am here for the same reason :slight_smile:

The reason I think you’d enjoy the Kybalion, especially the part about the Divine Paradox, is that it would help prevent your argument “be good and loving above all else” from tying itself into knots, as it has above: you’ve said several times people shouldn’t be bad, and yet you’re also proposing that stabbing children makes you an angel, whereas loving them makes you responsible for their death - things like that. I realise we’re using extreme examples to illustrate points, but the fact is, these things do happen out in the world.

Karma, when understood along the lines you’re proposing (and which I’ve heard many times before) is the ultimate nihilism, in that every act of life - even your immune system silently killing bacteria - is in some way an act of violence, which therefore results in more suffering, pain, and death, creating ever descending levels of hell for all life-forms.

This is an incorrect understanding, or at least it seems that way to me when it’s taken to its logical conclusions - and it’s something that reading the source text itself might help to dispel. :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to the relevant part.

1 Like

Again you try to put me in a drawer that fits me, but like i said there doesnt exist any drawer for me as im about to have my very own path. If i would follow thoughts of others you could maybe find a drawer for me but thats not the case. My findings i have learned in the life i am in, i just put them into words from others (that might come out that drawer) for people to understand.

And sadly i figured that you dont get what im trying to say in some cases. Like im not saying go out and stab someone and you become an angel (thats exactly how you put it but thats not how i wrote it, or better how i ment it). This stabber is vibrating on a very low frequency and will probably not have much fun/joy in his life if he doesnt change his way of viewing things drastically. But still he made something the victim sucked into its reality (the victim probably aswell a pretty low vibrating being that has no clue how bad bad thoughts/feelings can be. Probably both not believing in ‘overnatural things’ so letting life happen to them. Letting movies/books, ie thoughts of others, form their beliefs of fear/hate etc.).

Also i didnt say if they love their kids they are responsible for their deaths lmao. Worrying in my point of view is a bad feeling - far away from love. Its way more near (or exactly that) to fear/hate (towards something that might could happen) - so about the opposit of love.

Nihilism, a term i have heared the first time now and looked up - doesnt fit my point of view even slightly - its more near to the opposit. I am subject to change in each and every moment (that is 1600 trillion moments a second)

Why are bacterias in you in the first place? If its a bad thing you must have attracted them first by something negative (from my point of view). And like u stated i see it aswell - my immunsystem (good) fights the bacteria (bad) which leads to destruct what ever is involved. And indeed causes bad effects like destructing. Thats the inner war we have (good against bad - duality thinking - which is destructive as in - lets you grow old and die or providing you with suffering - to learn from and search ways to overcome)

It is maybe an incorrect understanding from points of views you take from others (like the kybalion) but never from your own self deep within (atleast not to me - and i guess not for anyone else because they are all just another me). They can only think that way if they fallen into a thought trap of someone else. I.E. taking things ‘from the outside’ for full instead of experiencing themselves. Looking into those things in depth.

If you have heared the thing about karma many times before it should make you listen up (because it hasnt hit you for no reason, some higher energy seems to want to put your attention in a certain direction for you to learn something. Try and see it from other points of view than those you have taken from books or other peoples thoughts). Try to let go of such bindings to other peoples thoughts that you set as true because they sound (vibrate) logically to you.

Every system sounds logical (specially the one put over the public, else it couldnt have lived for so long). The worst things can be presented as logical and normal. Even the slaves back then were happy that they could enslave themselves, because else they wouldnt have bread and water. To a human you can make the worst things look good. People drawing love out of getting beat up. You see it all around the world in relationships. Why would a women else stay in such a relationship where she gets beat up? Its psychologically studied. Parents beating up their kids, these kids often suck heavy fights in their reality and enjoying that cuz they draw attention by that. Attention they think they wouldnt get anyhow else they have learned.

One study everyone here knows probably is that a kid dies of not loved. These humans draw ‘love’ out of anything they can find, even attention through blows and stuff like that. These people dont realize that everything they need they can give themselves by meditating. You can sit down and love yourself more than anyone ever loved you and its pure healing and everything you need. If you can do that you never feel lonely anymore. You can be alone for decades and not feel alone at all. And if you find yourself feel all alone just sit down, take some deep breaths and imagine something really nice, enjoy it and your all good again. This is like drawing power from the source. Loving yourself. The stronger you do, the more healthy you are. Thats one of the greatest truths (and often asociated with ‘new age’ stuff - which many people dont like to touch that drawer, failing to see that in everything you can find deep truths) that is: if you hate something ‘in the outside’ its really just something inside yourself that you hate.
Just like the occult says: your body is the microcosmos and the universe is the macrocosmos. Everything thats inside this macrocosmos exists in you on a small scale. And your body can be seen as a remotecontrol of that macrocosmos.

Im pretty sure what we discuss here can lead to a human become undying if synthesized the right way. :stuck_out_tongue: But to look for these truths in the outside is nonsense and will never lead to the ultimate truth (because the ultimate truth is not to be held by speech). And nothing can be called ‘Knowing’ which you have taken from other peoples thoughts.

There is a nice thinking game about ‘knowledge is power’:

Albert Einstein sits there with a cup of tea. He says ‘this tea is hot’ (keep in mind einstein is about the smartest authority there ever was, if you cant believe him, who then?! - there is only one answer to that question). Do you now KNOW that this tea is hot? No you dont, you can guess that what he said is true but u will only know it if you try the tea for yourself. Now what exactly is different to the tea and all the informations we get from outside? Nothing. Only what you yourself observed and judged to be true can be held as knowledge - Truth. And that please from a none motion (uninfluenced - if thats even a word) mind.

You’re not making any sense here, with respect - happy slaves for example, I see little evidence of that in the history books, and I don’t agree worry is the opposite of love, I’ve never met a parent yet who doesn’t worry about their kids - I mean, the entire paragraph above, alone, is a mess of contradictions.

I should listen up to people who parrot a limited, callous, and fundamentally incorrect notion of what karma is? Okay. But then you tell me not to take on other people’s thoughts. Okay to that, as well! (Not really, but I think you’re getting a bit muddled up, if you see what I’m saying.)

However I do love myself too much to waste my time (and yours!) doing point-counterpoints on the rest of what you typed - I’ll get busy and type an essay on the “LoA for black magicians” instead at some point, which would probably be more constructive, and meanwhile, suffice to say I’m happy with my model of reality and I hope yours is equally useful to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am reading a book called E2 right now. About how your thoughts shape reality. It has some exercises to do also. I am enjoying it so far.

I’d not heard of that book, thanks! The LoA is probably the method I’ve had the most success with when trying to acquire objects, situations, or experiences, and I never get tired of learning more! :slight_smile:

Yes, it is based off the LOA. She also mentions being more aggressive and setting deadlines for things to manifest. The quotes that start each chapter are great also.