Practicing yes/no answers reading

Should I move to Florida in January 2022?

2 Likes

Is my baneful workings manifesting?

Thabk you a lot Miku :grin:

1 Like

Does my crush remember me? :joy:

1 Like

I should move to Florida some day. I love the warm temperatures there…and the gators.

2 Likes

Both agree on No…

The 10 of Wands is a card highly associated with feeling an intense pressure and being over burdened in some area of your life. Other possible things suggested by this card are feelings of being trapped, opressed, or having no control over your circumstances. With an overall negative tone, the answer is no.

Coin says yes and tarot says no…

The 8 of Cups shows some degree of change happening in your lifestyle. It brings feelings of despondency, indifference, and avoidance. It could indicate a need to give up, leave, or turn away from something in your current life. The melancholy feeling associated with this card suggests no.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The 9 of Pentacles stands for wealth and financial security. It could mean finally being rewarded for all of your efforts in business or important projects in your life. The presence of this card could mean financial and/or personal independence for you. The answer you seek is more than likely yes.

1 Like

Both agree on a no

The 7 of Cups symbolizes confusing decisions, wishful thinking, and temptation due to a lack of morality. Delusional ambitions and poor choices are associated with this card. It brings a definite feeling of pessimism and negativity. The answer is no.

1 Like

Oooh thank you ! I kinda felt like he was calling me again lately, so yup, good to know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Both agree on no

The 8 of Swords is a card showing the presence of obstructions and difficult obstacles. It shows a fear of failure as well as sheer bad luck. The frustration and constraint overriding the tone of this card points toward an answer of no to the question you are asking.

Both agree on yes

The 4 of Wands represents pleasurable and harmonious new beginnings. It stands for successfully completing something in your life and brings with it feelings of happiness, balance, and forward progression toward good things to come. The answer is yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Strength card shows a presence of self-assurance and confidently facing problems in your life. It suggests a person who enjoys power but has the capacity to exercise great self-control in all matters. Patience and strength may be required in your pursuits, and the answer you seek is most likely yes.

1 Like

Thank you so much as always :rose:

1 Like

Okay thanks! Kinda hard to believe lol.

1 Like

Is Duke Dantalion Upset With Me?

1 Like

Will my project with Baal be successful ?

1 Like

Hmm! Coin says no, tarot says if you’ve done something wrong, yes. If not then no.

The Justice card is all about karma, fairness, and balance in different affairs in your life. It does not suggest an outcome that is either for or against you, but accountability, dignity, and integrity are all liked to its presence. There is no clear cut answer to your question.

Both agree on yes

The Fool represents new beginnings and carefree adventure. Though this card could indicate foolishness, it is more optimistic in the sense that it stands for pure actions and being free from the constraints of your present life. More than likely, there are important decisions coming your way, and the answer to your question is yes.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you! Just what I needed.

1 Like