Practicing yes/no answers reading

Do I Have A Parasite/Impostor In My Space?

1 Like

Coin says no. Tarot is unclear…

The 2 of Pentacles shows movement, balance, and growth through change. It suggests possibilities of fluctuating wealth that will likely require some sort of juggling act and will bring with it both ups and downs. The workload will be heavy, and there is no clear answer provided by the presence of this card.

1 Like

Am I progressing well in life?

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Star is symbolic of hope, renewal, and beauty. It suggests a period of spiritual tranquility, happiness, and positive opportunities. The overall feeling of this card is optimistic and serene. The answer is yes.

1 Like

is my work with sallos in progress?

1 Like

Thank you for the reading

1 Like

Thank you again!! This brought some calm

1 Like

Has Lucifer Ever Paid me a visit out of the blue?

1 Like

Should I pay Sargatanas a visit? :slight_smile: Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

@MiKu

Will I receive my inheritance by the end of December 2021? Yes or no?

1 Like

Ah well. Thanks

1 Like

Hello, cpuld i please have a last question? Is Gremori going to help me with my petition?

1 Like

Am I making the correct career moves?

1 Like

Am I a competent scorcerer/magician?

1 Like

Coin says no. Tarot says yes

The 6 of Pentacles means success, prosperity, and generosity. It suggests financially helping others, giving donations, and selfless charity. There is positive favour and an overall sense of good fortune and happy payoffs in the future. The answer you seek is most likely yes.

Both agree on yes

The Ace of Pentacles represents prosperity, financial gain, and successful endeavours ending in promotion. It brings with it good luck as well as emotional stability. This card is highly suggestive of a positive future and being able to attain your goals. The answer herein is yes.

Coin says no. Tarot says maybe

The Hermit is a card symbolic of seeking some sort of spiritual enlightenment. Solitary introspection and contemplation are also associated with the Hermit. Perhaps some soul-searching and reflection are required on your part. The answer to your question, therefore, is maybe.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Page of Wands is an energetic, lively, and fearless youth who possesses a can-do attitude and a hands on approach. This card represents being adventurous and ambitious in overcoming fears and starting new projects using your skills and courage. The answer that you seek is yes.

3 Likes

Both agree on yes

The Page of Cups is a gentle, artistic, dreamer-type messenger. He brings with him announcements of good news and messages of new, serene beginnings. All dealings with this card are of a positive nature, and the answer it represents is yes.

1 Like