Practicing yes/no answers reading

Both agree on Yes

The Knight of Pentacles is dependable, honourable, and trustworthy. He has undeniable common sense, incredible determination, and various skills that include exercising patience and being supportive of others. The presence of this card suggests positive things to come to those who remain faithful. The answer you are looking for is yes.

1 Like

Ooohh awesome, thank you for that!

1 Like

Awesome!

Should I quit my job?

1 Like

Does the magick I cast on the target succeed?

1 Like

Both seem to agree on Yes!

The 8 of Pentacles is a card suggesting an improvement of skills and studiousness. It shows a desirable career and acquiring new skills just ahead as long as you use discretion and take a balanced approach. The outlook from this card is positive.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The 2 of Cups shouts about love, positive relationships, and togetherness. It suggests a life full of close bonds, good friendships, and mutual love and respect therein. This card encompasses all happy, positive, loving feelings. The answer is yes.

1 Like

Is My Grandmother, Mom’s Side, A Witch? If so, is she responsible for some misfortunes in our family?

1 Like

Can I do a last one? :speak_no_evil:

Should I work with goetic spirits to succeed in my studies ?

1 Like

:thinking:
Thank you very much!

1 Like

Both agree on no

The 5 of Wands suggests being challenged in some way and having to defend yourself against others. It brings with it feelings of struggle, anxiety, and overall unease with internal battles yet to come. The negative foreboding presented with this card provides an answer of no.

Both agree on yes

The Magician is symbolic of action and power in your life. Its positive connotations illustrate someone who is a smooth talker and good at all aspects of communication. This card suggests using your strong will power to move forward and take action. The answer is yes.

1 Like

so awesome, thank you

1 Like

Yep, or at least a Zoroastrian view. Where a creator made two/four spirits and one became the God of the Bible the other Satan, etc.

Zen

1 Like

Is succubus with me?@MiKu

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Star is symbolic of hope, renewal, and beauty. It suggests a period of spiritual tranquility, happiness, and positive opportunities. The overall feeling of this card is optimistic and serene. The answer is yes

Thank you@MiKu

1 Like

Is Abaddon going to complete my petition?

1 Like

Will the 12 die before the 22 arrives?

1 Like

Is it time for me to work with Anubis ?

1 Like

Will my workings concerning M succeed?

1 Like