Practicing yes/no answers reading

Thanks

1 Like

Will I get married?

(Just thought I’d ask a basic one to make your day easier :wink: Thanks in advance!)

1 Like

Did Marquis Amon accept my petition?

1 Like

Will i get back to South Africa this year?

1 Like

Does my target or someone on his behalf practice magic/occult?

1 Like

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

1 Like

Will I get married to Matthew D.? Thank you always Miku

1 Like

The 3 of Cups brings with it an abundance of love and joy. It suggests happy gatherings or celebrations and success in various aspects of your life. It is associated with loving celebrations and close relationships, and it means that the answer you seek is yes.

2 Likes

The 9 of Cups shows feelings of joy, satisfaction, pleasure, and overall contentment. Its presence is indicative of a bright future brimming with good times, bliss, and a period of your wishes all being granted. The answer you are looking for is yes.

1 Like

The 10 of Cups represents perfect harmony, abundance, and happiness. It suggests perhaps personal or family dreams coming true and an overall sense of satisfaction and security in life. Positive achievements and emotional stability ahead of you, the answer you seek is yes.

Coin says yes and tarot says no…

The Death card shows some sort of dramatic change in order to have a new beginning. It is often associated with some sort of loss, failure, or destruction. The overall tone of this card is dark and not good. Thus, your answer is no.

1 Like

The 7 of Swords brings failure as well as obvious pessimism. It suggests the possibility of theft or not living up to your full potential in the future either due to unknown opponents or possibly because of mental procrastination on your part. The answer you are looking for is no.

1 Like

Coin says yes and tarot a maybe…

The Hanged Man suggests some sort of metamorphosis through breaking patterns, letting go, or going through a period of transition. Although it could indicate having to give something up in order to gain a fresh perspective, it has neither positive or negative connotations. Maybe is the answer.

Wow, thank you. This is interesting.

1 Like

Thanks again! :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Im interested in a military career. Will i be able to join the armed forces?

1 Like

Is my petition to Dantalion in progress? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Will I mary Grace D?

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Knight of Pentacles is dependable, honourable, and trustworthy. He has undeniable common sense, incredible determination, and various skills that include exercising patience and being supportive of others. The presence of this card suggests positive things to come to those who remain faithful. The answer you are looking for is yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Two of Cups shouts about love, positive relationships, and togetherness. It suggests a life full of close bonds, good friendships, and mutual love and respect therein. This card encompasses all happy, positive, loving feelings. The answer it is providing to you is yes.

1 Like