Practicing yes/no answers reading

should I continue using my main spiritual practice

1 Like

This is so relevant and so comforting to hear. Thank you! <3

1 Like

did I summoned paimon two nights ago?

1 Like

Is Lucifuge working on getting me my money?

1 Like

This question is quite important to me. Do the Goetia spirits find me as an annoying person? Thanks!

2 Likes

Will my spiritual senses be unlocked this year?

1 Like

Are my evocations of King Paimon and Azazel successful?

1 Like

Will there be a divorce in my marriage?

1 Like

Will i win university and department i want?

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The 10 of Cups represents perfect harmony, abundance, and happiness. It suggests perhaps personal or family dreams coming true and an overall sense of satisfaction and security in life. Positive achievements and emotional stability ahead of you, the answer you seek is yes.

Both agree on yes

The Empress stands for all things motherly. A nurturing, loving problem solver, she indicates successful business ventures or other positive, productive opportunities to come. She suggests moving forward to fulfill your full potential, and the answer you seek is yes.

1 Like

Coin says no while tarot says yes…

The 7 of Wands represents long-term success due to the strength it takes to overcome obstacles and being able to take on calculated risks. Using courage to stand up for yourself and what is best is what this card is all about. The answer you are seeking is yes.

:dizzy_face: both agree on yes :broken_heart:

The Ace of Pentacles represents prosperity, financial gain, and successful endeavours ending in promotion. It brings with it good luck as well as emotional stability. This card is highly suggestive of a positive future and being able to attain your goals. The answer herein is yes.

1 Like

Coin says no while tarot says yes…

The 6 of Pentacles means success, prosperity, and generosity. It suggests financially helping others, giving donations, and selfless charity. There is positive favour and an overall sense of good fortune and happy payoffs in the future. The answer you seek is most likely yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Lovers suggest being at a crossroads somewhere in your life. While this card is highly symbolic of relationships, love, and togetherness, it could also be revealing a positive business partnership or teaming up to move forward in your life. The answer to your question is yes.

2 Likes

Thank You Miku!!!

1 Like

Coin says no and tarot is unclear

The King of Cups is a compassionate, warm, and gentle voice of reason. He is an authoritative man with strong intuition and vast spiritual knowledge. This card represents being able to make decisions by channelling experiences and being able to give good/helpful advise. Neither positive nor negative in nature, the answer is unclear.

1 Like

Thank you Miku. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Coin says yes and tarot says maybe

The Hanged Man suggests some sort of metamorphosis through breaking patterns, letting go, or going through a period of transition. Although it could indicate having to give something up in order to gain a fresh perspective, it has neither positive or negative connotations. Maybe is the answer.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I knew it

2 Likes