Practicing yes/no answers reading

Coin says no and tarot is unsure :joy: I think he wasn’t impressed but accepted it!

The Hanged Man suggests some sort of metamorphosis through breaking patterns, letting go, or going through a period of transition. Although it could indicate having to give something up in order to gain a fresh perspective, it has neither positive or negative connotations. Maybe is the answer.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The 10 of Cups represents perfect harmony, abundance, and happiness. It suggests perhaps personal or family dreams coming true and an overall sense of satisfaction and security in life. Positive achievements and emotional stability ahead of you, the answer you seek is yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Knight of Wands is an ambitious, energetic, and determided leader. Although there are challenges associated with this card, embracing them as something positive to come is suggested. Even though the changes are unpredictable, believing in yourself and having courage is best. Your answer is yes.

1 Like

Thank you! <3

1 Like

Thank you Miku, and thank you President Buer

1 Like

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are dragons connected with me in some way?

1 Like

Am I going to have a good year?

1 Like

@MiKu Will I get the product I paid for from johnny?

1 Like

@MiKu also, is Jake genuinely in love with me?

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The 3 of Pentacles is a card representing excellence and success. These things could be acquired through productive teamwork or being industrious. It relates directly to being a master of your trade and great career accomplishments. The answer to your question is yes.

Thanks again👍

1 Like

Coin says no and tarot unclear…

The Queen of Cups is a sensitive, quite, and virtuous woman who represents seeking and channelling a transformation within. She suggests a person who is a good listener and a loving counselor. Like her counterpart, the King of Cups, her presence is neither positive nor negative, and she brings an unclear answer to your question.

Both agree on yes

The Sun, being the opposition to the Moon, is a card full of life, joy, and energy. It reveals positive achievements, successful endeavors, and an overall manifestations of good fortune in your life. Thus, the answer it provides for your question is yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Queen of Wands is a lively, passionate, and independent woman. She suggests a person who is career-oriented and successful. Honest, thoughtful, and confident, the presence of this card shows someone seeking positive self-development, and the answer associate with it is yes.

2 Likes

Thank You Miku

1 Like

Is my enemy removed?

1 Like

Hi again, MiKu.

Would my brother have biological children?

(Thanks in advance once again :wink: )

1 Like

Both agree on no…

The Moon is an illusive and confusing card. It suggests the presence of risks, secrets, and some level of mental confusion. It would warn you to take caution and be careful in whatever endeavor you are pursuing in your life. The answer you are seeking is no.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Knight of Wands is an ambitious, energetic, and determided leader. Although there are challenges associated with this card, embracing them as something positive to come is suggested. Even though the changes are unpredictable, believing in yourself and having courage is best. Your answer is yes.

1 Like