Practicing yes/no answers reading

Thank you for the reading.

1 Like

Can I have one reading please. My question is will my husband leave his fake guru ever.

1 Like

Do I have a karmic debt?

1 Like

Should I reconnect with Lilith?

1 Like

Coin says no while tarot says yes…

The 4 of Swords points toward some sort of sickness or withdrawal. However, it also brings with it rest, healing, and order. Other interpretations could be simply taking a needed break or calling a truce. The position of this card is fairly mild but overall positive. The answer is most likely yes.

1 Like

Both agree on yes

The Sun, being the opposition to the Moon, is a card full of life, joy, and energy. It reveals positive achievements, successful endeavors, and an overall manifestations of good fortune in your life. Thus, the answer it provides for your question is yes.

1 Like

Both agree on no!

The 8 of Cups shows some degree of change happening in your lifestyle. It brings feelings of despondency, indifference, and avoidance. It could indicate a need to give up, leave, or turn away from something in your current life. The melancholy feeling associated with this card suggests no.

Both agree on yes

The Queen of Pentacles is a practical, organized, and reliable multi-tasker. She brings with her abundance and wealth but also requires an ability to love yourself and be unafraid of the change or journey that could lie ahead in order to achieve your goals. This card definitely points to yes.

1 Like

Yes!

The Knight of Wands is an ambitious, energetic, and determided leader. Although there are challenges associated with this card, embracing them as something positive to come is suggested. Even though the changes are unpredictable, believing in yourself and having courage is best. Your answer is yes.

1 Like

Thank you👍

1 Like

Thank you, I have had several readings from you before & I always enjoy the accuracy and wording :purple_heart:

1 Like

Will my ex come back to me?

1 Like

Coin says no, while tarot says yes

The Star is symbolic of hope, renewal, and beauty. It suggests a period of spiritual tranquility, happiness, and positive opportunities. The overall feeling of this card is optimistic and serene. The answer suggested by its presence is yes.

1 Like

Heya, lately I have been having Prince Vassago on my mind and cannot get rid of the thought as it is there constantly. Is this Prince Vassago reaching out to me? Don’t want to feel like I am going round the bend :joy: thank you

1 Like

Hey thank you so much for your reading. I really hope that this reading comes true and my husband realises that the man he trusts blindly is just taking advantage of his venerability.

1 Like

Was King Paimon unhappy with my offering ?

1 Like

Will I have biological children?

(Thanks in advance!) <3

1 Like

Hey Miku, may I have another yes/no please, did President Burr get my petition for my friend who need healing?

1 Like

Coin says no and tarot says yes :joy:

The Page of Pentacles represents a skillful, attentive, and studious youth who is both self-disciplined as well as a go-getter. He could indicate some sort of promotion or acquiring a new, enjoyable hobby in the near future. The overall mood of this card is positive and suggests that the answer is yes.

1 Like

Thank gosh :joy: thanks MiKu!

1 Like