Powerful Ronové Uncrossing Ritual

Here’s an uncrossing ritual with Ronové designed by Uncle Bearheart:

You are going to ask Ronove to smell your shit, your excrement… in essence what you produce, what the product of your life is. You will ask him to assess your level of physical and spiritual health, and tell you if he detects any disease or weakness, curses, hexes…etc. You will then ask him to devour the refuse and infected areas of your spiritual matrix, and aid in your healing. This is a profound and deep work. You are going to come face to face with an entity that you CAN NOT lie too and will soon know you in a deeply personal way. There is a strange intimacy level that will be formed here… he will literally know what your shit smells like, and he will pull no punches in describing it to you. It is never pleasant to hear, but the opportunity to make needed and drastic changes to your life is a powerful one indeed, and that is the opportunity Ronove will provide you.

*I am providing a non-initiate working (still powerful as fuck). You may perform the merger before this working, as it will help increase your medium abilities and prepare a good energy for Ronove to ride in on. You do not need archangels, or any other Solomonic nonsense. I will be teaching you much more active, hands on, interactive Goetic tradition from now on. I have been practicing this form of Goetic magic for almost 18 years now… if “demons” where going to carry me away kicking and screaming they would have done so LONG before now.

This working is best performed outside, with Ronove’s sigil traced in the dirt within a circle about nine (9) inches in diameter, also traced into the dirt. On the sigil in the dirt place three (3) candles; one brown, one black, and one red. If outside is out of the question, a large piece of cardboard placed on the floor, with the sigil in a circle drawn in pencil and candle holders for the candles.

Have a sample of your excrement in a brown paper bag. If you elect not to provide a sample of your own excrement then place a pair of well worn unwashed underwear in the bag. In other words…take off your panties already and place them in a bag (that is also my go to pick up line and a very effective one at that).

Now light the candles and say

“In the name of the Most High, the Prime Creator of All, I a servant and agent of the same do call forth the great spirit Ronove, the Black Boar, the Red Tusk to be present. I call upon your talents, and appeal to your wisdom. In exchange for your work I will feed you and place before you refreshments.
I present to you a sample of what my end result is (place the paper bag on his sigil). I ask that you smell out where I am weak, where I need strength and refinement and tell me what I can do to make myself a stronger servant and agent of the Most High.

*Wait and listen for about 30 seconds. You WILL receive a message that he has assessed your request. At this point remove the bag, and place it off to the side (you can dispose of it any way you wish after the ritual).

Now sit and listen, and write down ALL that Ronove tells you. Settle your gaze softly on is sigil and allow yourself (as much as you can) to automatic write. If nothing comes, keep asking him to speak louder (sometimes the frequencies are off and further work must be done to attune them). If nothing happens after about 10 minutes, or the messages you get you just too bizarre, stop the process. Your mediumship abilities will need development.

Thank Ronove. Place on the dirt (or cardboard) on top of his sigil, a baked yam or sweet potato, heavy on the butter, brown sugar and if possible molasses. Pour over that some rum, the darker the better.

Say

“In the name of the Most High, the Prime Creator, I a servant and agent of the same do thank you great spirit Ronove, and I pay you for your work. Please eat and drink. (* Optional* offer that he has permission to eat away all your sickness, disease, bad energy, and or ill fortune ONLY. Some people are not ready for this step as it WILL produce direct spirit contact and I kid you not… the sensation of being nibbled on. You can if you wish take a piece of bread and run it over your body to collect bad energy and ill fortune and place it on top of his other offering to get an effective cleansing)Please accept the light of these candles to give you energy and light your way home when you are finished.

If you can let the candles burn down naturally. If not snuff them out and leave your offerings in the dirt.
Alternatively take the cardboard and all its offerings and leave in a ditch or under some bushes when you can.

You have paid Ronove. You can now at anytime for the next month, draw his sigil on a piece of candle board, or in the dirt and light a white candle and ask him in the name of the Most High to further detail what he assessed about you. This will be for further clarifications, refinements in the earlier messages and or to practice hearing what he says. It is customary to offer him a glass of cold water on his sigil while you do this. If bubbles appear in the water… you know you are in spiritual communication for sure.

I would take seriously the recommendations and information Ronove gives you, and do your best to correct and address the weakness and personal issues Ronove assesses hold you back and hinder your life’s progress.
Take this work seriously, as it is high level… and produce startlingly effective results.

-Uncle Bearheart

Full text (more info on Ronové):

25 Likes

Holy shit this is good!

2 Likes

Man that’s an old bump. Confused me.

3 Likes

I’m still just sitting here dumbfounded…and of course thinking about where to begin :rofl:

2 Likes

Getting ready to do this btw

1 Like

Has anyone here used this working before?

Bookmarked and saved

bump

not yet