Powerful Love Ritual

Its possible. So I said that with me it didnt work, didnt say it doesnt work at all. Not everything will work for everyone and thats ok

1 Like

I called upon Anifel, Spirit of Venus.

Anifel

I completely forgot about the spell afterwards. That was months ago, and I did not experience any result so far.

6 Likes

completely forgetting is good for spells i guess and i do think (ANIFEL) thats not the right spirit TO CALL for lust

1 Like

Which is the right spirit TO CALL for lust?

1 Like

Anifel is Grand Duke of Venus and Grand Duke of Boundless Lust!

@anon80443026

5 Likes

Planning on doing this soon supper excited going to gather as much energy as i can!

5 Likes

Hi, possibly silly questions, my apologies.
Can a red tea light be used? I know with some spells teights make the spell require different methods.
And when I’m pushing the love out of my heart chakra, do I imagine the love as green being pushed out? Or should I continue seeing everything as red?
Thank you!

2 Likes

As long as it will burn long enough for you to complete the ritual then I don’t see why not.

Personally I would use the colour that you associate with the heart chakra and love energy - as it’s that energy you are pushing into the ritual - so as long as you are doing so am sure the colour isn’t relevant (It’s the feelings of love that are important)
Trust that you are doing it right, believe in the ritual working and you’ll do great!

5 Likes

Thank you sweetheart! :relaxed:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, let us know how you get on!

1 Like

do u have a recommendation on if you don’t have a photo? i know the DOB and time he was born and i have a old shirt of his but i can’t print out a photo

4 Likes

@killua
With sympathetic magick a piece of paper with full name and dob would work however this isn’t my ritual so while I can assume that the photos are used as a link, only @C.Kendall would be able to confirm whether this was the case.

Sorry if that’s not the answer you were looking for…personally if it was me, I’d use what I had, trust in myself and Astarte and not worry about it.

3 Likes

Super! Man you always post amazing stuff! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Much obliged :blush:.

2 Likes

what i can use expect of the pictures?

I used a piece of paper with my targets full name and DOB. should work instead of a photo

1 Like

alright,thank you for the awnser

Did this today, all the best! Thanks for sharing this powerful love spell

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Moonchant. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Hi,
Im working on posting on the introduction and i can’t seem to post it,but i will try again

1 Like