Power sensing topic

Hmm… Interesting… I dont seem to know anyone by that description… Thank you though

shrug

youre welcome?

i just relay what i’m shown, lol

regardless, protect your balls

1 Like

I think I might have an idea who it is, the form he took for you is revealing to me what I should be looking for. You did amazing. Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

cough, cough
@KingOfHearts616 do a reading for me
cough, cough
:wink:

1 Like

I was just about to offer one when I’m not half asleep and on my way to work. The favour shall be returned, I just need a few hours.

1 Like

Any interesting things going on, on this thread as of late? :slightly_smiling_face:

I was told I have a ritual to perform on the 8th… The details are fuzzy though so lots of meditation for me

2 Likes

Oh that does sound interesting. I do hope you share when things are more clear.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

same!

2 Likes

I see a beast… Horrid looking… Black in colour with the head of something that resembles a rotting wolf head. You stand staring at it, unimpressed. You touch it and tell it to leave. It then shifts into the form of a man… It got kinda blurred after that

1 Like

It looks like this:

3 Likes

Hmmm… Well that’s odd :open_mouth:
I think you woke me up lol I was snoozing :laughing:

1 Like

Lol oops. Sorry.

Btw, you seemed to know this being…

1 Like

Think I might know what’s up… Will sleep on it though
Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

I think its all energy, honestly. Mayhaps Astaroth is the demoness and the woman represents a certain vibrational energy you use? I am glad to help however. But that is what I gathered from it.

1 Like

Would you mind giving me a reading, I’m at work atm so I won’t be able to repay the favor until I get off later tonight…thx @semyaza

1 Like

I instantly see smoke, swirling, and some of it is darker than the rest. These two smokes are swirling together, and someone cuts on a light, for lack of a better term. The smokes vanish instantly as if blown by a wind. What is left is a black oily stain, it covers the whole floor; a man’s hand holding a lantern of an old make comes into view. The surface of the oily substance is reflective, and he speaks in a deep voice, “This won’t do; time to clean this mess out.” I have thought on it for a moment ad well. I believe the imagery signifies something of a negative stain on you you may or may be needing to clean out? My apologies if wrong.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm I’m really at a puzzle here, maybe it is me that needs cleaning out inside and out maybe not only psychical but mentally as well, I say that because of the reflective state of the stain. Wondering what the swirling smoke could be and why would it be two different shades of darkness? You gave me much to ponder on, thank you. @semyaza

1 Like

Looks like the wolf off the cover of 333, or the big bad wolf that chases little red riding hood to me.

3 Likes