Power sensing topic

oh cool :smiley: thanks!

just curious, what did that feel like? cuz i visualized sending out many many tendrils, surrounding you, and using them as antennae hehe :smiley:

1 Like

only momentarily… i got distracted by @Dinmiatus’s reply lol

1 Like

ok im coming in again, prepare to get probed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:point_up: this lol exactly this. Almost snapped at it till i got the antenna impression and followed it back to the thread. Caught me by surpise lol :joy: forgot you were gonna do a reading for a sec lol was wrapped up in a movie :rofl:

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616
OKAY
king of hearts… arts… parts… darts… seems like you enjoy playing darts? got a dartboard near your computer?

saw you wearing a black shirt with cargo shorts sitting on a wooden stool and drumming passionately with your thumbs and fingers

You are holding a red book with golden letters on it in one hand and writing in the air with your finger on the other hand…

did you just poke me? something poked my forehead… got distracted…

saw you holding a sign like those people do on the side of the road, flipping and spinning them. You got fed up and opened a portal, leading to some hidden place between or beneath a fold of the fabric of space. You started painting… then you morphed into a dog (no surprise there) but you had a collar on you, as if you belonged to someone else (big surprise)… I see an elderly man in blue overalls with a curly, wiry beard, tiny glasses, and a corn cob pipe… feels like you need to get away from this guy before he castrates you :open_mouth:

The first time I did a deep read on King, I felt like he was scanning me with a cone of red light from his forehead.

Hah yeah that’s me alright. Constantly do that.

Haven’t in a while but yes

Nah, but I wish. Maybe soon.

My aura is a bit defensive due to the torture I subjected it to.

Hah I wish… There’s a couple things this could be though.

Lol you already know what’s up

Hmm… Again might be a couple things

1 Like

no, no, it felt like you “belonged” to that guy in overalls, not your god-self (dog-self? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

like, he was trying to tame you in order to uh… snip, snip :worried:

1 Like

No, I was thinking my huntress and she-wolf

1 Like

oooohhhhh, gotcha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dog Is My Co-pilot

2 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile: although I gotta meditate on the meaning of the old man and castration…

1 Like

my mantra

i love doggos

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616
i can try to take a deeper look into specifically that, if youd like?

1 Like

I’m a cat guy but don’t tell that to King.

2 Likes

Sure, why not. Couldn’t hurt lol… I’ll let my guard down this time

1 Like

:broken_heart:

3 Likes

okie doke :smiley: incoming!

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616
ok now the guy has short, coarse black hair, and is physically slim, but otherwise looks the same
he’s standing next to you and he pulls out his wallet, then tosses some cash to the ground for you
(could be someone supporting you financially)
he drives up to his house, which is a simple, modest looking one-story place with a small patio made of dark wood, surrounding the front door outside
he uses a key-card to unlock the front door… he goes inside, but doesnt let you in with him
he goes to the kitchen and grabs a sharp knife that has an ivory or bone handle. the very tip of the blade is slightly curved back
there is raw meat in his back right pocket in his overalls, which he sheathes the knife into
the floor of the kitchen looks like old, yellowish linoleum sporting a tiled-pattern. The counters are all wooden, dark in color. There’s a short, but wide, window above the kitchen sink that is concealed by those vertical blinds that pivot open/closed. He sticks his hand through them to take a peek outside…
as the light from outside touches him, he takes the form of a guy i used to know… a middle-aged metal-head i used to look up to… I’m guessing there are similarities between him and the castrator dude…

basically, the guy i used to know was this super macho guy that liked to lure people in with that whole "i fuckin hate everybody… but i like you " technique… and he gave gifts out of the blue in order to pressure you into giving him what he wanted, like you owed it to him because you accepted his “gift”… he treated me like a doormat and i let him for a couple years… until i finally stood up for myself, at which point he acted as if i insulted his entire family and shit in his cereal…

soooo, yeah… watch out for a guy like that… lol

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, I thank you even more for the reading from Astaroth. I think it was insightful and foretelling. However, I am a man, so I’m not sure who the woman was in the vision. I’m also not sure if the demoness was supposed to be Astaroth or someone else.

1 Like