Power sensing topic

My rhyming is contagious.

5 Likes

Hi, could you do another reading? I would like to see if my power is in reach.

Got any candy kid?

3 Likes

Hahahaha… Is this what I look like to you guys?

2 Likes

To me ya Lol

1 Like

Seriously?! :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, @levilevi
Could you do another reading? I feel that my power is coming close to fruition, and I would really appreciate it if I’m making progress.

1 Like

Epsilon, on and on and on, like halcyon
Those things we stumble upon, in the dawn, bleary-eyed, slip a word in a yawn

Do you remember the word, that the little bird nearly turned inside out and whirled a whirr to tell you, curlin with the girl to hear the word repeated for sure

Big black pyramid, tetrahedron, pointing to the sky, floating just off the ground, passersby
Pointing and fussing at this strange miracle, long time passing, humming, it’s lyrical
A weird obsidian obstacle in the desert means something to you, observe it, absorb it and adjust your view…

I see a circle, you stand within it, like a disc floating in nothing, there is a conical thin veil around the area. Space is visible through its translucence. I’m guessing this is a ritual to get in touch with your power.

2 Likes

:laughing: @Aiden_Crow @Eye_of_Ra it’s back again… lunacy maybe afoot i tell you now lol :laughing:

download%20(47)

4 Likes

If anyone is actively doing readings right now, I wouldn’t mind a quick scan.

Hi, what do you think the black tetrahedron is trying to communicate?

1 Like

Interesting. I have a whole theory, prompted by gnosis, regarding the octahedron (the pyramids connected at the base).

For me they have specific connects to a certain current. Been cropping up ALOT recently least for me and a few others awhile back. Dunno if they have similar associations.

1 Like
1 Like

What?

black pyramid, :thinking: curious if this has any relevance to you. I know its come up before.

2 Likes

Funny how I just was thinking about you, getting myself ready to try and read you and low and behold I get a notification from you…which has been happening alot lately and by that I mean thinking bout something or someone and either it happens or that person contacts me.

1 Like

Similarly I couldn’t time things better, rather lately. Lol. Mind if I ask about what you might get?

1 Like

Fuck me my screen will not help me.

1 Like

Get as in what perspective? Reading you or thinking bout something.

1 Like