Power sensing topic

Seems confused, like they could be going crazy. Replaying why they did or said things they hadn’t intended to. Trying not to panic or cry. Feels like something is slipping away from them.

2 Likes

The victim panicking in fear and confusion?
I like it.

2 Likes

Up for trying to read me?

1 Like

I’ll give ya a read in just a minute or two.
But in all seriousness that reading you gave me was so accurate.

1 Like

You try me Narsonix. I like to test accurate ones.

2 Likes

Anyone mind reading me :thinking: curious if there has been any noticeable energetic shifts of late. Been a crazy last few weeks.

2 Likes

Alright umma read ya

2 Likes

Every time I try you just feel like a shadow blender and I get energy jittery like I drank a gallon of coffee.

3 Likes

I see two dark beings

I see a necromantic skeleton in dark robes
and a Daemon with two Great horns reaching up
Both dawned in the black sun
The Skeleton is Belial
The Horned being is either Lucifer or Azazel possibly Satan.

3 Likes

Are we doing the same thing? I think we are. Bwahahaha.

O.o i dunno what this is a reference to in regard to your work unfortunetly.

1 Like

There’s a read while I’m at it. : I name thee as was Erebus of older, a pale pale man with veins and eyes and robes of shadow made real and unto him clothed. You command at your side a mighty and elegant silver cudgel, carved of wood yet still silver, and it would seem that where falls your gaze is a bit of your strength. The eyes catch me and the vision ends, inviting me to really get into your area to check ya out more. Oh yeah.

I’ve been working with Lucifer, still haven’t called Belial but I really should. His name pops into my head all the time.

1 Like

I just realized I sound like Light from Death Note
light-yagami

1 Like

May I pm you to ask? I daren’t say more just openly. :frowning: or rather to say.

1 Like

It looked like a cross between that and a scene from Harry Potter.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: interesting, first time I’ve been related to a titan.

1 Like

Sure go for it

1 Like

I actually have round glasses
And my nickname is Harry Potter :joy:

1 Like

Between you and @Dinmiatus I can barely breathe. Not sure what to make of it, but I can’t get a clear read.

3 Likes