Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Wow ty♥️ I see a girl like your profile pic but without the face paint running in a forest laughing and smiling and twirling. She falls and gets back up and continues as though nothing has happened. Then that’s kinda it.

1 Like

Yeet
Scan pls?

@micah
Spirits around you Belial asmodeus amducsias and a host of infernals would be next to impossible to name them all

you are getting closer and closer to your goal very soon you will have her and soon afterwords you shall have a child one of unimaginable power it will be the soul of a magician reincarnating back into this world he will be the christian anti christ he has sat many years waiting for this moment -Asmodeus

1 Like

d2c781f728ca347b664b016cb168f5c420bff812_1_576x500

2 Likes

@RiseorDie pls give me about 30 min to escape my grandmas and get back home XD
Ill return yours then

2 Likes

when you can hit me with what spirits you feel around pls

1 Like

Hi @Micah
I’m still curious about that Sat Nam reading. I’ll trade.

1 Like

Is anyone willing to give me a read/energy sense? I’ll return the favor.

2 Likes

as i read that got a name pop into my head robert does that mean anything to you? @Shadowmage

@RiseorDie

I get a mysterious shadow energy from you. I see the shadow of a vampire lurking through a castle. Similar to the one on Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)

:point_up:
Very Good game btw

Anyway i see you playing Xbox or a PS4? Very nice
You can use games to help ascend by uploading or soul traveling into one of the characters as you play the game. The more you play, the more energy you give to the goal

1 Like

i haven’t played a console in so long lol. im a pc guy althoug i do have an xbox one but a friend is using it

1 Like

Make sure he dont steal your XBox :joy::joy:

1 Like

shit he might but meh i never used it much lol

1 Like

Can Anyone do a read on me that would be both amazing and awesome, sadly at this time I don’t have a skill or anything to offer other than my thanks at this time. Thank you!

@OnionKnight ok so I saw a small light rabbit jump by, he looked like the patronus from harry potter. First everything was dark, then white… everything was reaaaally wobbly and i couldn’t get much. I had the feeling that you are not a lot in the astral and that you didn’t form your astral self etc. I kinda felt lost… :thinking: only the rabbit was very clear. Pretty cute tho

1 Like

Thanks a lot but I can’t make anything out of it :thinking: the moon has a strong meaning for me… was it a full moon? And the animal was it maybe a cat?
Very strange indeed because even my main element is water… do you have any clue?

1 Like

Yes, the moon was full. It was very large and hanging low in the sky. Like this:

450_full-moon-rise

The animal could have been a cat. I didn’t see it but the steps were soft, even though they sounded loud to my ears so it could very well have been a cat. There was no growling or anything so a cat would fit since they make very little noise when stalking.

The desert landscape didn’t have anything to do with your element of Water, I don’t think The whole thing was static; nothing moved, like a movie on pause. I really have no idea what it could mean. I’ve never been taken to one like it before.

2 Likes

could someone please give me a reading too? I dont know how to do that so I might no be able to give one back, sorry :frowning:

1 Like

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread and tell us about yourself and your magical experience. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click the link below:

@Micah , are you still interested in the Sat Nam reading?

2 Likes