Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

No man ive stopped doing that till i get more experience with it
Ill do a regular scan on you tho soon

1 Like

Sounds good.

Emm, can you scan me? it’s fine, but what can it give me? the translator is clumsy. :grinning:

1 Like

Can I have a scan?

I understand the limit here is on the message - the answers?

@Shadowmage, was that my read? If it was, u too like @Micah were damn on point. What u read happened today way before I even saw ur posts.

:disappointed:

they ignore me! stupid translator! Sorry.

1 Like

What are you talking about? I don’t understand what you are referring to.

I’m pretty sure they were asking for a reading but didn’t know if it was translating properly

Excuse me, I just do not have enough attention. :blush:

A rabbit, that’s strange.
You’re right with me not into astral, but it was me thinking I wasn’t ready.
I got a reading done and it was suggesting I work with other parts of magick including myself.
I just need to put more work into it. I appreciate you doing this for it helps me see how I’ve grown or need to work on things.

1 Like

Hey can i have a scan pls? Just did a major ritual with Lucifer, Pan, and the Aeon of Ra

2 Likes

I’ll try :blush:

1 Like

@Micah if I may bother you again, in the first scan you did for me, you said I’m “pretty powerful” but that I need more power and control, and I am wondering if you might be able to expand on what you meant? Am I leaking power somewhere?

If I am, then it just hit me what @Viktor 's vision of me pissing all over might mean… :thinking:

2 Likes

I will give a free energetic activation/upgrade/boost to whoever can scan me the best.

I dont sense any leaks @DarkestKnight
Your power is just spread out alot in many places
Workplace
Club
Etc

1 Like

Huh. Thanks, bro. I’m not employed right now so I’m not sure where my power is spread out exactly but I will have to work on calling it back to me. I guess @Viktor was right and I am pissing all over the place :thinking:

Thanks again for the clarification.

3 Likes

Hi guys. Is there anyone willing to scan me? I’m just trying to see if there is something more supernatural attached to my horrible back issues. I’m a healthy 45 year old woman who woke up with a pain in her lower back one day about 3 amonths go and it’s getting worse everyday.
Thank you for your help in advance. You guys are more like family to me everyday.

1 Like

i see some little “humanoids” at your back, i’d suggest laying down and imagine them “melting” everyday as an exercize and of course GO TO THE DOCTOR