Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

This is more kind of personal, do you use wands?? I have something, it’s not even with me but I’m feeling it might go to you.

1 Like

Offfff topic

Could someone “scan” me and see why the flies appeared to me frequently? Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?) (the flies appeared to me in physical form as real creatures, but also in visions that I had) And also what’s with Azazel appearing to me in as a dense white smoke/fog and why He was following me with His look and trying to scare me? (if He took that form, because it’s possible that another entity showed up or I really don’t know) Or also why it somehow got confirmed by Him that He told me “you became a pussy”.

2 Likes

Don’t take it personally, I was told I was a punching bag and target practice. And that I was built to take the blame, fall, bullets, punches, ect… @Alex01

1 Like

I didn’t take it personally what Azazel or an entity that is close to Him told or the fact that it somehow got confirmed when I asked that, but I’d like to know more of why I got considered by Him in that way. I think I kind of know why, but I’m not really sure. @Oet89

1 Like

Swap scans anyone?

If you think you kind of know why, that is probably the reason, and only probable reason.

There are two types of people in this world. 1.Those who can extrapolate data from incomplete information

2 Likes

And the other type of people is…?

2 Likes

Honey as u can see is @Oet89 high af HAHA

2 Likes

You Alex… Apparently are the other people :joy:

2 Likes

Pfff…

1 Like

Sorry, the whole phrase was sort of a trap anyway. :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t trying to offend, I’m not myself right now. By the way have I mentioned I’m not myself right now? I have definitely not been myself. So you know, i am generally a friendly person. The one I’m with is having too much fun however.

1 Like

Ok, poor drug addict

3 Likes

Maybe u care too much what other people think of u and ur gift or whatever and thats why he said ur a pussy. Like maybe now u care more about the opinion of others than following ur own instict

1 Like

Normally he is very good so i suggest try ir again later to ask him talking about @Oet89

@Alex01 I will always choose cannabis over prescription heroin. Which is what I’d be given for back pain if I went to a doctor. Sure I’m a cannabis addict, if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be able to hold the phone up long enough to reply. So, drug addict is a drug addict, but if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be working and I wouldn’t have income. I’d be a half dead zombie eating out of trashcans and yelling “fuck you! Pay me!” to every nicely dressed couples walking by. Which version of a drug addict do you prefer sir?

1 Like

Okay pm me wiz it

Howwww I haven’t figured that out yet @Zeinaa