Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?)

Sooo, today I tried at some point to rest in the bed. After 1-2 minute/s I was seeing black lines in front of my eyes, those black lines morphed and created a fly, that fly (it was black and a little more big than a normal fly and was having the wings more like the wings of a bee) was flying back and forth over me (I was seeing that with the physical eyes, after a short time, the fly dissappeared). 1-2 Week ago also I had a mental vision in which I was seeing many, many flies feasting upon an opened wound, (it was disgusting) at the time I had that vision I was still having a wound opened (I cut myself to draw some blood and then offered my blood and cum to Lilith). 2-3 weeks ago I was also mentally tortured by a fly (real, physical one) that really didn’t want to let me fall asleep… that fly (real, physical one) was understanding my words, what I was saying, btw… Also that fly (real, physical one) stayed with me for 1-2 week/s for sure. 1 month ago also that same fly (real, physical one) was mentally torturing me and wasn’t letting me to fall asleep, but as I was getting mentally tortured by that fly, I was thinking about Bael and Beelzebub and my experiences with Bael and things in regards about Bael and Beelzebub.

So anyone else besides me gets messages from flies/in regards about flies?
3 Likes

Did anyone besides me had that theme of flies appearing? Share there with me anything that appeared to you allin the recent days that might be related to Bael and/or Beelzebub, please, I’d be grateful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, before my ever first dream/contact with Beelzebub, i saw a huge dark moth in a corner of my door at night, and after this moth just disappeared, like it was never been there before. It was huge and all of my walls are white, and my house very well clean, it could not fly across all of my living room without me seeing it!

Not only flies, dark butterflies too!^^

2 Likes

Did you observe anything else? What do you think it was a factor that influenced that kind of experience? What you did before and then after. What themes were appearing to you before and/or after?

What do you mean, the butterlies were black? How those butterflies made their introduction to you?

I think this moth was just a way Lord Beelzebub wanted to tell me he was coming for me, before that, i have never ever contacted him before, and after this, i have put candles offerings, but have not asked him anything.
The dark butterflies where just doing what butterflies do,flying, but i felt their presence where spiritual in it’s meaning.
I feel relaxed on my mind about this whole experience!^^

1 Like

I never evoked Beelzebub, but I adressed Bael as Beelzebub, Baelzebub, Beelzebuth, Belzeboul and He responded to that. I’m almost sure He wanted to tell me that I should evoke Him/make contact with Him again and/or more often or that He has some message for me, but idk. I observed that entities unkown to me in most of the cases evoke themselves alone to me.

2 Likes

Before he became my patron, he would send me a fly that would sit on my left shoulder. For a full week a fly would be in my house in the middle of winter that would never fly out of the open doors or windows. Then everything I watched on tv or the movies had damn flies in it. I was already very curious about him, so I took his messengers as the approval I should reach out to him. Glad I did.
I suggest you invoke him with a full ritual. He likes the flair of theatrics & to see just how dedicated someone is.
He also likes silver tequila & homemade brownies. :wink:

3 Likes

That also happened to me.

I think I should evoke Him more, get to know Him more and then invoke Him (but that’s just my point of view, I prefer evoking more than invoking). What you wanted to say when you said “He likes the flair of theatrics &amp” ?

You are reffering to Bael or Beelzebub/Baelzebub/Beelzebuth/Belzeboul?

On the astral instead of insects i see swarms of demons.

2 Likes

And what if I’m “poor” and I can’t obtain to see swarms of demons and I see swarms of flies feasting on my own wound instead? Your trying to praise yourself alone or?

1 Like

What? I’m sharing my experience in regards to the post you made. I’m not attacking your ego.

3 Likes

aha, ok

but it doesn’t have any connection with the post I made

1 Like

“Anyone saw flies on the astral”

that’s not linked to that :

1 Like

Lord of flies, flies on the astral, i saw demon swarms instead of flies. Make sense?

2 Likes

Lololol nigga what

4 Likes

ok, ok, but I can’t understand why when I’m making those kind of observations, all the people ignore me and don’t realize that everything it’s linked in some ways or another and that everything it’s controlled by higher forces and that we are just observers and can’t control too much

2 Likes