I sent u pm go check

Wtf is going on here?

2 Likes

Idek bro

1 Like

I think it’s just bullshiting

1 Like

HAHAHAH probs

I seen a panther with gold bracelets around its feet, it looked at me and sat in place. I seen two flowers then grow, when they bloomed a road appeared. I walked down the path and seen fire on the left and when I looked right there was an ocean. This huge sea serpent rose up and started to fight the fire.
I walk to the end of the path and see a book that was black and gold lettering. Four gold swords crossed each other on the cover of the book

1 Like

Can i get a scan pls?

2 Likes

Are u okay btw did that person pass already

1 Like

I seen a man with four arms holding back the force of a hurricane. This man starts to walk behind him and draws a sword from his side. With one dash he cuts the man in half and the storm silences.
The mans blood soaked into the ground and this lush vibrant tree started to grow.
The sky went dark and a moon appeared, I was sitting next to the tree when torches lit around the tree and I heard drumming come from around me.
The top of the tree started to glow bright. ( looks like the Crest of honesty from digimon)

1 Like

Throughout random parts of my day, it feels like something is sucking my cock. Someone please scan what this is.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awh u horny?

1 Like

I actually feel a spirit either human or not i have no idea. It will just come along suck me off for a good hour and then go about its way… please scan!

1 Like

of course all the time :grin:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Haha cutie

1 Like

Sooo… could you please scan who the fuck is trying to make me cum?

1 Like

Pm I suppose?

@Kassapu

1 Like

@Oet89 help him when ur okay again pls i dont think im powerful enough to scan another entity.

Dude stop saying that. For real for real…
Hold on @Roastroyalty

1 Like

@Roastroyalty

1 Like

@Micah
Ayy :sunglasses:
Trade?

1 Like