Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Sometimes i feel like im to young for this HAHA

1 Like

That’s a big staircase if it takes 15 minutes to fall down…

2 Likes

My dyslexia is kicking in, misreading everything…

2 Likes

HAHA no its not a 15 min staircase. No actually im gonna wait i dont want to be interrupted again. I feel like with this one i have now 2 or 3 shadow beings or however u wanna call them idk parasite maybe a bit offensive. If someone can confirm that it would be nice

1 Like

A 15 min staircase! Yikes! Better not forget anything downstairs.

1 Like

HAHA ikr imagine that im so lazy that i dont even want to walk to the fridge sometimes let alone going up down 15 mins

1 Like

What a horrible construction design. Plus what if you fell down for 15 mins, you wouldn’t have a bone unbroken!

2 Likes

But sidenote would be hella fun to slide down on it

1 Like

What is parasitic to you may be symbiotic for others… If it offends than so be it, I’m using the word for it’s definition.

1 Like

I see a rocky path leading to a giant tree. Bulldozers drive up and surround the tree. You open the door and the step out, the door closing behind you. You ask.

“What do you want?”

“We are ordered to destroy this tree.”

“By who?”

“By the government.”

“The government has no control over this land and you know this.”

You hold open your hand and a green ball of energy appears. You hold the energy and place it inside the ground, in a swift movement. The ground rumbles and it pushed the bulldozers back to the house from where they came. The aftereffect is a powerful wind blowing from around you and the tree. You blow a golden dust from your hand and it becomes a golden snake. It swirls around you and flies to the tree behind you. It swirl around the tree and up around it’s branches. A golden bubble surrounds the tree, protecting it.

“That should teach them.” You say and enter back inside the tree.

3 Likes

What’s black and white and black and white and black and white all over?

2 Likes

No ik i dont mind u using it but i feel like i cant use it to summon it if that makes sense

A nun falling down the stairs.

2 Likes

Someone falling down a 15 min staircase?

1 Like

Can u tell about the entities around me now…

1 Like

HAHAHAAH omg

1 Like

You guys are requesting scans from a very stoned person but OK… I see swampland, a Marsh, this place is like a puzzle, there is one path that is overgrown. It’s like a bridge, it’s made of wood. Anywhere else you step there is no earth to step on, it’s water but looks like earth. The only way you can continue forward is by keenly sensing what you are stepping on by the sound it makes. That’s all a very cryptic message for you should have a walking stick, or staff. :joy:

2 Likes

scan trade again?

What a puzzle… So no entities at all
That’s great sweetie

1 Like

The entities I have no idea, maybe they will help you create the staff. I forgot the scan was for the entities entirely :joy: :joy:. This is actually interesting for me. They are a little upset with me. There are two main ones, they both have something specific about them. It’s hard to tell, but I feel as if it’s there first time interacting with humans. They seem abnormally confused. Like an alien that crashlanded here and has no damn clue where they ended up.

1 Like