Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Anyone wanna trade

Anyone want to trade while i’m awake?

I do want a ‘read’, but can’t do a ‘return’ yet.

Sorry was a busy day yesterday and probably a busy one today @ me later tonight and I’ll get you

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

yes, i see you sitting in a pitch black room, your eyes are dark red and your speaking to a big bird looking animal with three heads in a very demonic voice, It was very hard to make out what you were talking about, and you were talking in another language not English.

Hey, I was too tied up last night sorry. As I did ur read today, I heard several things that I hope make sense. Are u by any chance working with the following demons?
I heard “Baal” first. Then I heard, “Lord of destructiom”, “Destroy thy enemy”, “Lord of flies”. Another name I heard was, “Sodoum” not sure who that is. Since it seemed I was getting demon names, I looked up what that could possibly have been in a demon list online. I found Shedin. He/she offers protection. I’m assuming u use a demon for protection, work with Satan/Beelzebub, as well as Abadodon. Plz let me know if any of this is accurate.

Want to trade?

1 Like

slaps each person on ass

Sup boys, can i get a scan pls? Specifically to see of the blockages i have on me have been removed?

@OnionKnight want to trade?

1 Like

@Micah do you mind if I have a go? I might not get it completely right though

1 Like

Sure @Becca
Give me a sec and ill scan you

@Becca i see Rainbows around you everywhere. A very happy energy. New relationship? Gay pride? (:joy:)
Whatever it is, you are happy.

I see you hovering over a Lake in the Lotud Position, meditating. The place seems to be made entirely of Bright White Light.

A few Ascended Masters are around you and slowly guiding your steps from the Shadows.

1 Like

@Micah haha i’m happy in general! :grin:That is so cool! I’ll do yours in a sec

1 Like

Careful with that lol

1 Like

I thought about that after the fact :joy:

@Micah Okay, I’m getting light and shadow. It’s not complete darkness, it looks like it’s fading away. The shadow is moving to the left, so slowly but surely it appears that the blockages are leaving. I’m getting a sense of relief. I also feel a type of pressure, maybe from the blockages itself. Almost like suffocating.

1 Like

Now that was accurate :ok_hand::metal:
Getting good I see :metal::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hey may I have a reading? I’m not at the point to give readings back yet But once I train some more I’m down to help out! Maybe tell me what My godself is? I’m very intrigued yet confused on this.