Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Okay awesome Ill check this out! and If any of you want feel free to do a reading on me. I’ll look over this and give some back asap!

1 Like

Give me a bit man and Ill scan you :metal:

Okay awesome! Do you want me to PM you? I’m not sure what’ll b easier. I’m just very intrigued.

1 Like

No man lol
Its good with being right here

Okay cool cool!

1 Like

Surprisingly, I don’t typically work with demons but yes I do know beezlebub and Abbadon. But not the others.

1 Like

You’re picking up on an aspect of mine.

Anyone else wanna trade

@Micah, @TheForeign, @DormiensDei, @rin. I realized the synchronicity in all of u guys’s readings on me last night when I read a book on Lilith Goddess of Sitra Ahra. If any of u has followed my posts, Lucifer told me in an encounter “why are u jealous of Lilith when u are her?” What u guys were talking about sword etc and how u described it, is almost exactly what’s in this book. @rin, u said something was trying to crawl on2 surface, but I wasn’t letting it. I think it’s Lilith. Micah or one of u talked about the black sun or something like that. Micah u saw me sitting in a circle etc… Let’s just say, it wasn’t a coincidence. Could u all read my energy as of now? I’d like to know what u see.

1 Like

I just went through something. Could u plz sense/read in particular my energy & what entity u see?

Sure. Gimme a min.

1 Like

Hey yall glad to see this active ! would someone like to swap readings?

1 Like

@mojosalad I’m up for it :grin:

1 Like

I can. Can u tell me what energy u feel around me, as well as what spirit’s around me?

1 Like

sounds good, fer mine could you sense the entities surrounding me as well as my energy at the moment as well as my essence?

For you i feel angelic presences around you, michael, urial, barakial, and two more i cant quite ecognize, they are protecting you and doing some favors for you. as for your energy i feel love, lots of it like a river flowing in pink skies and overall happiness. though you are not afraid of the dark you may be letting it hold you back in some areas but you are doing well at shining light on others as well as yourself. I almost see a dark rainy highway not far from the river, this could mean anything

1 Like

I feel not too many entites are realyy sticking around you kind of just acting as passengers, i see like a dim room with a hole of light peeking in hitting the ceiling. youre energy feels somewhat dormant at the moment and you have been trying a little bit too hard to at working to make this “stillness” go away however you are making your way out of this stage, many mysteries lay ahead of you, find the right direction and ask for guidance!

1 Like

@becca did i get this correct?

@mojosalad i’ll give it a go haha. I’ve been told that Michael likes to hang around me quite a bit.

Okay for entities, do you work with Azazel? I got his name instantly. Also getting Belial and Lucifer. I’m not too sure about your energy, it feels kind of blocked. Do you know of any blockages you might have? Apart from that I feel that all is okay with you at the moment

1 Like

Yes I have worked with Azazel last night, Lucifer quite a bit, and im pretty sure Belial and Baal, or beelzlebub are the same entity or apart of eachother also yes i amy have astral forcefields around me lol

1 Like

Man… that’s on point. I just did a ritual in a dark room only light was candle light maybe the dim light u saw. The light coming from the hole in the ceiling was actually a light I had to go after. I did make my way out… damn u just saw almost my whole ritual. Impressive.

1 Like