Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

If anyone has seen my recent posts, I see Lilith a whole lot. I was actually going to read on her but I got lazy about it. I guess I should get back on it.

1 Like

I saw you on a clear path, that splits into 2. You find yourself picking one path, but staring at the other. You know the path you choose, but wonder if you would have been better off on the other it seems.

1 Like

Yea I couldn’t stop it. I pulled my eyes away from staring at urs cuz I thought it was an illusion n maybe that was ur eyeliner. When my thought process changed to that, your entire eye was circled with that color kinda like another line of eyeliner tracing around ur eye.

1 Like

In regards to Lilith, since u work with her, what tips do u have for her? Well Lucifer said she could teach me a whole lot, she happens to be my Godform, Lucifer then at a point said I was her. I feel the same too, and this is probably what ur reading picked up on. I’m kinda hesitant about what will happen if I go down that path. @Epsilon_The_Imperial says she saw the 2 of us having sex. Oh jeez… maybe a positive benefit?! Lol! But tbh…since she came up, that part of my life feels like it’s on steroids.

1 Like

That’s who came to mind when I read your post. I would say yes. I’d also say meet her.

1 Like

Anyone wanna read each other?

1 Like

Well the proof you asked for seemed incomplete after “sensing Azazel”. There is a thing that’s been coming the past 2 days smiling at me. When I tried to get a sense of who it was it felt like a fake Azazel. I even asked it who it was and he really tried to say “I’m Azazel.” He was not. Hes the second being that has been sent that I’ve had to get rid of. Lilith said someone sent them.

1 Like

For some reason, u’ve been a hard read for me. I’ll give it another shot. Gimme a sec.

1 Like

You and Lucifer or you and lilith?
Lilith does like sex energy offerings in my experience. She has a very intense energy.

Me and Lilith. Me and Lucifer has happened a few times already.

1 Like

Offer her your sexual energy and call her up if you’d like. My first time calling her I was not disappointed. Shes very powerful. I called her for shadow work purposes and well… it took me a couple weeks to fully recover from everything she had shown me.

1 Like

I’m actually not sure just yet what to ask her.

1 Like

Yea do it! I love her

1 Like

@rin Is her energy color green by any chance?

I evoked her sigil, and as it started to open, i saw the color green trace along the lines before the sigil seemed to be floating. Looks like mischief is in my path.

I dont know I’ve never really noticed any color but if that’s what you saw then you saw it.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m outta here. :heart::metal:

Go for it

Can I get a scan please? I’ll trade later tonight :slight_smile:

Have some stuff to do right now. I’ll get it done though.

1 Like