Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Scan trade?

Damn sonā€¦ I thought you left.

I am happy you stayed.
:black_heart: :smile: :kissing_heart: :black_heart:

P.S. I would love to trade.

Damnā€¦ I thought i was seeing papa legba but no its you;
You are wearing a black top hat. Your wings are white. You have a fancy cane. Your aura is shifting between blue and purple.
Your energy feels like it has much power but you are still after more power. (Keep at and you will always succeed).
But now i see a woman who is Nahmaah fly down next to you. She places her head on your shoulder. Lucifer flys in and gives you a pat on your back.
They are there for your help and ready and willing to work with you and vice versa.

1 Like

@FantomGirl
:black_heart: Yeah I didnā€™t necessarily leave I just needed to sort a few things outā€¦
But I will take a look at you.:blush:

1 Like

Okay thatā€™s good. @wolfinsheepsskin
Glad you sorted things out. :black_heart:

1 Like

I see a beaming star utop a dark, desolate mountainā€¦
This star turns into an all black being with a gigantic demonic wingspan. I see you climbing this mountain in search of this being to kill itā€¦
You reach the top and greet this being and tell it it is to die by your hand.
I strongly feel as if both beings resemble you, and represents much deeper than I could realize.
@FantomGirl

1 Like

Scan trade anyone?

Thank you @wolfinsheepsskin

@Zeinaa
Trade scan?

Scan anyoneā€¦??

1 Like

If youā€™re up for it @Akhtyahussein

1 Like

@Sha trade?

Sure

1 Like

Alright @Akhtyahussein
Give me a bit to get to you.

1 Like

You can check on all things about my spiritual and youā€¦what should I check

1 Like

Alright i can do that.

Hmm, for me focus on what i should do spiritually. What spirits i should work with.
Also anything you get from Dogs of the Labyrinth.
Anything else is icing on the cake.

1 Like

@FantomGirl
Spiritual : invocation and rituals will help you ā€¦

On the dogs ofā€¦ : I see a dark giant figure mostly look like a werewolf or something and the word ā€œattackā€

If its not satisfactory I will repeat it tomorrow for you ā€¦

1 Like

ā€œSatan, he should work with Shaytian.
He binds the powers of life death and of the holds of reality.ā€ I hear this from a male then female voice.

Hmmā€¦ I see dogs running about and a man who is a god or demon; sitting in his throne. (Seems like this is what you must look into). Vineā€¦ He is vine the goetic demon. He said that he calls to you and you call to him.

I see you as a being with white wings and you are extending your power and energy out around youā€¦ Generating a swirling vortex of wind.

You seem to be progressing through your path and you are on the road to ascent. You have things to do to reach your goals but you WILL reach them for sureā€¦ Just keep on keeping on :ok_hand:

1 Like

No that is fine. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks but does it resonates ā€¦with you I can repeat it when Iā€™m awake there is no problem at allā€¦!!

1 Like