Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I guess if you would like to repeate it that would be fine… You must be tired i suppose?
Do it if you feel you can get a better reading for me.

But it resonated a little bit with me. So don’t worry :wink:
@Akhtyahussein

1 Like

@FantomGirl
I’m seeing u in japanese ropes , purple in color … Standing in palace hall … Hearing drumming coming from all the place … Birds flying around u “black sparrows” ,
Whispers in the air " road trip into ur soul then move on " … “Go to the place with water falls, you’ll find it there”

1 Like

Thank so much for your reading @Zeinaa

It makes a lot of sense :wink: :black_heart:

Everyone sees purple around me… Energy or other wise.
I am made of purple for some reason lol.
The part about the trip to my soul is very helpful information.

1 Like

Okay I will do it as soon as I’m awake… I’m just having little difficulties but don’t worry :blush:

1 Like

That’s alright.
I understand @Akhtyahussein

1 Like

Trade Scans…
Trade?!

1 Like

Someone trade pls I had a real fucking freaky dream today and would love to see what other people sense of it… Thanks in advance :heart:️:heart:️

@itsnathanm7 Sure, but I will be available lately because I’m at work. Do you want something specific?

Hello everyone! Looking to trade scan. I do have a specific question or issue. I’m thinking about doing readings and ritual for hire.
I guess this would be a bit of more in depth. In exchange I’ll read the demon tarot and see what I can sense.

Hiya dudeles! @Zeinaa sorry I didn’t see this.

Who wants to read me? Just looking for an energy read! :slight_smile:

You’re making my throat itchy. When I look at you, I see a kind of robot Buddhist monk, with green glowing eyes, and a soft, bendy, rubbery vibe. You have a peacock’s tail, with blackish legs. Taste weirdly metallic, spicy, and sweet.

You’re kind of a crossroads being, in that you open opportunities. Some symbols that are pretty relevant in relation to you are dice, red and white candles, the smileys you’re using as emojis, xylophones, and rat blood.

You’re pretty clean, and dare I say you’re more than halfway through charging at your battery. What do you plan to do with your energy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

So robot Hera? Pretty cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re invited to do me now.

1 Like

Azelf? Are you Azelf’s kid?

Anyone want a trade?

1 Like

Sure! @KingOfHearts616

You’re coming across as ten spinning, dark grey dots that are constantly tearing themselves apart. This is a vague pentagonal formation, and inside is a thin elastic white membrane that’s like a sheet of spider silk, but it’s not connected to the dots- there’s a transparent, soft white glow surrounding the inner web, just barely not touching the orbs. Your construction is practiced and specific, but it’s at odds with itself, like a conflict of interest that’s just starting to take a physical toll.

Check your parameters and boundaries! Your time is out of sorts. :slight_smile:

Good day! Thought this Power Sensing topic was deleted. I’m back after these last two months. I need a deep scan from you. Anybody could help me with this? Thanks!

1 Like

@Arcane @Qayos or @KingOfHearts616 want to trade?

1 Like

Could you scan me? I’ll try to scan you. @itsnathanm7

Sure. I also owe @Qayos

1 Like