Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Now trade me

1 Like

@anon71542185
Young Girl playing wiz doll made of clay… U stand behind her chanting wiz ardu … U wearing red open dress shows tattoos all over ur legs and up to ur thighs… The girl started to grow fast and after she was only 6y she looks now 15/16y
I see ur head shines white blue lights not ur aura tho

…
About my scan u notice who’s the man or anything that relates him wiz me

1 Like

Trade scans anybody? :heart:️

1 Like

He is the one showing you the path and his crown chakra was glowing with the orange aura.

I guess he was your guardian angel,

1 Like

Who is that girl?
What do you mean by ardu?

1 Like

Yeah thanks :blush:

1 Like

The young girl I think she’s ur daughter or sb from ur blood, Ardu is hindu language

1 Like

@Krush_666

I see a young girl, quite sensitive and still somewhat uncertain of her path but with each passing day you become stronger and you draw the appropriate conclusions from your past. I feel that you have a deep pain inside you, pretty conscious and it might cause a sense of fear and uncertainty in your path. Good news, your aura will be getting stronger and I feel you also have a lot of strength in yourself so you can handle it - you just should manifest your power confidently and trust it more. You know that strength is most useful in your life.

I feel your aura is mainly magenta with green and smaller violet spots. You can try to add some red to it, so you will feel more grounded. You seem to have a friendly nature and I see quite pleasant spirits near you - one of them looks like typical angel and rest are intermediate ghosts. There is one more here who looks like a patron goddess - she is watching your steps.

I’m a guy but that makes Hella sense! you got most of it correct! And I could go on and on about “young sensitive uncertain of Path” that is sooo on point haha! I will do you in an hour or 2 I am Busy as of now

AAAAHH FUCK, that’s why my tarot was showing me a man earlier but I didn’t believe it. Your energy seemed to be lighter than most men have.

1 Like

Sounds interesting :thinking: do you see me as a overly insecure/sensitive man in your readings? Just curious

1 Like

Wait CAN I DM you I really need some “thoughts” on this 1 thing which I don’t really wanna Discuss here if you are fine with that

1 Like

No, I don’t think you’re overly insecure. It’s a different matter. … but it’s okay, of course you can pm me and we will talk about it calmly.

1 Like

I would like a scan, and i need to practice scanning

1 Like

Is that girl safe??
Is she in any danger?

When I did scan you, I saw you in middle of vortex point, there 4 diagonal(direction) out there, you are standing in centre of it.

You go into one path and you were slaughtered by some spirits, you scared to move on with that path and you again come back to original position (centre).

I guess you are in confusion of which path to choose.

You are overthinking in that position, rather than prepare for what comes next.

@gluttonfree
Practice it on me…!!

1 Like

I will when i have time (,maybe Thursday, imma busy Boi)

1 Like

@Zeinaa
Your wings are what they usually are… Yellow.
But your aura is now more of a yellowish color. It shines a little bit on the bright side.

I hear the word dragon and i see a green dragon that i faintly am able to make out. The dragon felt male to me. (My guess is it might be Lucifer/Satan or maybe someone else associated with dragons (like azazel or belial or someone).

I see you at a beach tanning in the sun. You are very pretty and it seems like there is a dog or maybe children around you. But its a bright day with the sun out. The ocean is calm along the bank of the beach. Very beautiful.

@FantomGirl Trade??
It’s been awhile… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes