Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Krush_666

When I scan you I see an image of Satan or some hellfire spirit but its a demonic force

Is resonates to you…??

My senses are so weak that can be easily detected…:wink:

Makes sense… I was mediating and I had a vision where I was in some ritual… There was a circle of shamans around me playing there traditional music with drums and stuff… Amongst them was a huge throne with a dark figure sitting on it I was lying down straight in a cross position and I felt as If I was getting energy from that figure… Complicated vision haha still looking for answers :thinking:

1 Like

@Krush_666

Maybe he was Satan and his witches…:blush:

Welcoming you to his kingdom …

Who knows…??:grinning:

Possibilities are endless my friend thank you for ur time :heart:

1 Like

No problem :blush:

When I did scan you, I saw someone with horns and with cape, after that I saw vessel, I guess you are summoning some entities in vessel or binding their energies into some things like crystal.

When I asked him who are you, the 2 serpents came Criss cross manner and stood infront of me.

Do I have to take any message to akhtyahussain, I got you have to balance your chakras, the energy flow in the chakras must be enormous and continuous.

1 Like

Now scan me

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

@anon71542185

I think those serpents are mostly associated with you…

Because I see two serpents one on the right and the other on the left …and behind them a see an ancient sorcerer or shaman wearing in black clothing

Have you worked with Leviathan or Ahriman??

1 Like

@FantomGirl
I hear only sounds like

“Just leave me alone”

In A woman voice

But also I see a woman witch cooking some recipes like potions or something but something’s to be used for witching purpose

1 Like

Nope, I haven’t

1 Like

That’s too sad…!!! :sweat: my scanning failed

1 Like

Who wants to take a gander at me? :slight_smile:

You can try it again, especially on that 2 serpents

1 Like

Trade scan?

1 Like

@anon71542185
@FantomGirl
@Qayos
Trade guys… I’ll do ur scans in 2h

2 Likes

Sure @Zeinaa

1 Like

Your wings, as i see them, are white.
Your aura appeared pale blue at first but changed to a shade of green.
I now hear the word, “Indigo.”

Your solar plexua chakra is shinning brightly.

Seems like you have a bit of light in you (which isn’t a bad thing).

1 Like

When I did scan, I did saw a kite, it was never happened before. Then I saw a man with immense power of third eye and I did see infinity symbol on his third eye.

Your throat chakra is vibrating like anything, I guess you are making lot of working on it.

1 Like