Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure @Zeinaa

I have two people to scan now.

1 Like

I see a red a red heart :heart: It glows with a red aura.
You invoke the heart into yourself and smile.
The energy from this invocation fills you up with a red energy and makes your aura red in color.

ā€œShe is the key.ā€ I also hear from someone.

Asmodeus is a name i hear.

I see you with your yellow wings, dancing in joy.
Then as you dance you finally sit down and mediate with your legs crossed.
Each chakra is glowing brightly except your heart chakra is glowing a bright purple colored energy.
Your aura appears purple in color to me.

1 Like

@FantomGirl
My aura never been purple beforeā€¦ But tdy I saw purple around sb elseā€¦ Itā€™s really interestingā€¦ If u can see smth more Iā€™ll appreciate it :wink:

Dark blue lighting surrounding u instead of ur aura Oo ā€¦ I feel ur energy growing more and faster "slow down " I heard wiz chuckles softly of a female voiceā€¦
Ur form keeps changing , like 4/5 times in a raw ā€¦ I saw u as ancient asian goddess and greek godā€¦ Dk who exactly r they

Thnx sweetie for the scan :blue_heart:

1 Like

That was an awesome reading thank you.

To extend further on your readingā€¦
ā€œIts the energies around her. She commands the powers from beyond. She is the beyond.ā€ A female says.
But your purple aura could be due to how you are feeling at the momentā€¦ As aura colors can change or fluctuate on occasion if not frequently (its just that we donā€™t always see it changing).

1 Like

But each person has a unique personal aura color @Zeinaa

If you want to look it up online, there are different meanings to each aura color.

1 Like

Offering my unconditional love and affection in exchange for a scan

@FantomGirl
Yeah I know that it smts depends on mood and it changesā€¦ And might be the work Iā€™m currently doing changed abit in me not just aura colorā€¦ Was just curious if thereā€™s smth more
Thnx sweetie :blue_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ll text you. As soon as I deal with myself.

Iā€™d love a scan but currently i am not able to do one in return. Still hopeful someone will be kind enough to do one for me :slight_smile:

Wow that is exactly what Iā€™ve been working withā€¦ The heart charka
and Asmodeus
Funny heard that song last night.
Ty dear

1 Like

Yeah no problem @Morgana

Anyone to scan meā€¦??:grinning:

1 Like

Trade scan?

1 Like

Sure scan me and I will reply to youā€¦

1 Like

I saw you looking very ambitious trying to chase something on a Persian black horse whatever you are chasing I sense it to be some sort of a tressure :sweat_smile:can u do me please?

2 Likes

@Krush_666 did you saw that I got itā€¦or I was just chasing

You eventually got it and it had some golden coins in it ā€¦really hope u can relate to this in any way haha @Akhtyahussein

2 Likes

Yes I can relate its really correct ā€¦:grinning: Iā€™m amazed

What you want to know

Can I know how I got this correct or something? And can u scan me I had a weird ā€œvisionā€ last night

2 Likes