Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sadly no, but I’ll scan you once I’m on break.

1 Like

Oh, im Sorry!

No problem,

When scanning you first and foremost the texture of your energy is what stood out to me. It was like oil and water mostly oil, the smell of your energy reminds me of leaves and other such things decomposing which isn’t a bad thing it just gives me that kind of sense of earthy. However I would like to note you have a fair amount of stagnation in various parts of your energy system that smell and feel fairly crusted over that makes me head hurt somewhat.

The sound your energy makes seems weak in terms of it being muffled out by the stagnation, it’s mostly around your chest and various joints, your chakras follow the usual layout but the energy pools are really dim in color like they are lacking life/luster.

4 Likes

So my energy has stagnation and the chakras are dim?

1 Like

That amulet is gorgeous!

1 Like

I’ll have a try, even tho I’m not yet sure if anything is going to be correct… but we learn!

I feel a strong but strange energy from the dear head on your medallion? It’s almost like an eye is watching someone’s every move.

I now see a hand dripped in blood… a pact of some sorts? A deal once made to now be renewed. I see a dark clad woman with long black hair and the symbol of a third eye in the middle above her eyes.

A wolf howls in the distance.

Hope it makes some sense.

The wolf makes sense as well as the third eye but not quite the woman.

I’ll scan you when I get home.

Thanks, I look forward to it!

Anyone wanna trade

@Callisma

When scanning you I am first coming to your energy, your energy appears to me as this cloudy grey color, the state of your energy is in comes to me in a heavy gaseous state and warm in presence, it reminds me of a mix of spring and autumn, I will note that I also got a image of a white rose with a single drop of blood staining one of the petals.
Going further into your energy I watch your energy body which I dont quite see any stagnation but your energy does seem to move a bit slow in terms of the flow but there looks to be room for growth there, when it comes to density, your energy vibrates on a slow density which makes sense the “whooshing” sound your energy makes is fairly low/deep almost as if its in a deep hole.

1 Like

Thank you! What said. makes perfect sense to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon48079295
I scanned your amulet and this is what I got. An ancient primordial spirit. One of the first nature spirits. The watcher of the woods. Guardian of all that is natural/wild. Not Cernunnos. It has no like or dislike of man in general it’s more of a personal thing. It was here before us and remain after we are gone. The only visual I received was a satyr like creature. A deer head on a man’s torso with animal legs like a deer or goat.

1 Like

Very very close, but still accurate.

@NamelessOne

When scanning you I first get an outer appearance of your energy body, your aura isn’t extended far from your body but more of on a personal bubble distance. However, around your aura seems to have this foreign dark energy that smells like infernal darkness but it’s not all that intense but rather it tells me you’re quite possibly working with the infernal for a while or starting to, as the dark energy doesn’t seem all that potent yet.
Bypassing the external energy and your aura I come to see your energy which to me appears as this translucent gel color, but it’s clearly there as it takes on this viscous slime, when I touch it the energy just rolls over my energetic fingers slowly. When I use my other senses to perceive your energy the smell your energy gives off reminds me of fresh soil, it has this cold sensation followed behind it and sounds like a heart beat, from what I get from your energy is that the density your energy vibrates on currently is very similar within the ‘physical’ density spectrum compared to most I’ve scanned where their energy vibrates quite fast or quite slow, yours seems to vibrate very close to our physical density.

1 Like

@anon48079295

Can we trade?:love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Sure, though instead of me the amulet posted, and what generally are you looking to have scanned?

I dig the profile picture.

Anything that the spirits want to discuss is Coolio with me.

the spirits want to discuss? I don’t channel o.o

2 Likes

Oh. Well then any messages in general :slight_smile:

1 Like

So anything I pick up, got it lol.

2 Likes

yes lol. I just like divination. Lol.

1 Like