Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sad you didn’t put me on that list :frowning:

1 Like

Scan trade?

2 Likes

Ok!

1 Like

I saw a pink flower blossoming, then a lady dresses in white appeared, holding out her hand, as if to say: “come, don’t be scared.”

Then I saw a demon with black wings, standing upright flying, does it resonate?

It might have been a succubus maybe, both the woman and the demon.

Take this with a grain of salt as I’m not sure if it’s correct @Epsilon_The_Imperial

3 Likes

Sounds good.

Here’s yours.

I see your avatar standing strong, but then the picture becomes overwhelmed by black energy and a demon speaks.

The advice essentially was to be yourself and trust your own answers, then everything will come.

3 Likes

Thanks! Do you happen to know what demon it was?

And did mine resonate?

2 Likes

I would be up to trade :blush:

2 Likes

Do me again if you want lol

1 Like

Perfect! I will pm you!

2 Likes

I’m up for a trade later tonight if you are @Mephisto ?
I gotta get through my shift at work first.
I need a scan on the infernal spirit who has been possessing me.

1 Like

Ok I will the return the scan.

1 Like

Sure, is there anything you would like me to specifically look for and would you like it via DM?

1 Like

Via pm is great, try to see who my spirit guides are and what messages they have for me if you can, sorta like deepening into the last scan you did for me if you can, thanks :slight_smile: do you want me to scan first? I’ll do my best

2 Likes

I’m up for one scan trade right now, general scan (my energy + energies around me) preferred.

Sure!

Aloha! Would you like to do ours then?

would anyone like a trade? :slight_smile:

I’ll try my best to scan, probably going to take me multiple scans

Immediately I saw green, then I heard the word strength, then I came across a ladylike being, looked like a huge goddess, perhaps Freya

I scanned again and the Goddess showed up in front of me, I tried to understand how to go deeper but to no avail, but I think I saw some angels flying about as well this time

Does this resonate