Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Ooo
Thank you!

1 Like

Check out DuQuettes, Regardies or Ashes books, they have the rite in there. It probably online too.

1 Like

Now just need 2 more volunteers.

Anyone want to trade scans with me?

I’m game

Do you want to start?

Scan my connection to Jesus please

You’re connection to Jesus? That’s more of a tarot card reading than a scan.

Ok then just general

Okay sure just give me a bit then.

1 Like

Please scan me, as I’m in need of some serious help and direction right now.

if anyone wants to scan me, please do! new to everything magick wise i wanna know my starting point LMFAO

My name is Emry I am wondering if anyone can pickup anything from me.

Can anyone scan me to see if Hecate or any other spirit wants to work with me thanks

Please scan me, I am very curious what you would be able to pick on

Generally some sort of trade is offered. Scan for a scan or a reading of some sort for a scan.

Can anyone scan me please? :pleading_face:

Oh I am willing to try to scan back, I now see I didn’t make that clear in my reply😅

Would any passerby happen to spare me a scan please? I’m quite new and would like some info about myself; thanks in advance!

Hey, I’ve been having pressure on my back an shoulder area lately, can anyone take a look and let me know what’s going on?

Welcome @Tophat1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members to scan you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3