Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hello! I don’t if this is still possible here but I will love to get a scan…

Thank you

I never got a reply when I tried this before but-

I could use a scan. I wanna know if I got parasites or powerful entities with me.

I’m changing, for better or worse I do not know.

Everything has changed.

Hello , i m new , and from what i saw i can t scan others but i want to be scanned so if anyone wanna do it i m in . Sorry if i did something wrong with this post , i will delete it if it s the case . Thx in advance !

1 Like

Whats good give me a scan

anyone please scan and in exchange I will
@Onion

Hello,

If anyone could scan me it would be great help. I apologize that I cant scan back, I could maybe, but im very under developed. I’ve been attacked by parasites for a very long time, which has knocked me back immensely. You would be helping me out a lot with this, dont worry for whatever you put in it will still be a lot of help to me, Thanks!

no

1 Like

why?
@Onion

I can trade if you wish

ok do it and in exchange I will give you potent spell you didn’t see before

Hi,

I’m pretty knew to this as well, but I decided I would give it a shot anyway, so take what I’m about to say with a modest helping of salt. When I scanned you I got a sense that there might be smaller worm like entity linked with your root chakra, and or other lower one’s, and that something might be afflicting your eyes( spiritual and or physical). I also got brown and pale green color motiffs, with no specific shape not sure if that means anything.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m new so don’t expect this scan to be all too accurate. When I scanned you I one of the first things I noticed was the sound of glass shattering in my head, I then happened upon a a strange place that looked metalic and Icy, from there I a a bickering old man trying to chase his son down a mountain cliff unsuccessfully ( his son was very agile, and had a shredded physique). I also sensed that energetically you’ve got a kinda blueish-white-silvery thing going on with you. Just thought I should also iterate that I have no idea what any of that means.

Can anyone please do a free reading for me if possible and thank you very much

Who wanna exchange let me know :slight_smile: and il do yours

1 Like

I’m down, that cool with you?

1 Like

Oke been a while hope i didn’t forget how to do it XD , first i saw you like being reborn stripped to the bones in some kind of death and reborn , your aura flows nicely and is vivid no altercations or disturbance to it is developing now is at the beginning mostly , i see you need to push some wind to help with your fire and will , so strengthen yourself , i see someone in a distance wearing an animal skull , or is that his head ? Wearing some clothes made of raven feathers ( looks like in my avatar which i find strange :sweat_smile: maybe seeing myself from afar scanning you lol . See feminine influence and sensuality nice red dresses . That’s about it :joy:
Let me know what to improve thanks
@Dynamic_Neutrality

Lastly i see a tiger :tiger2: maybe your spirit animal

1 Like

When I started to scan you I saw a greyknight riding a ruddy horse through a dim and misty forest with very tall trees. Energy wise I’m getting a blinding iridescent white light. I asked myself what could be your spirit animal and I saw what look like a shark jumping through clear waters ( could be a dolphin too :man_shrugging:t6:). That’s about all I could reallh put together anyway, hope you enjoy.

1 Like

I would say you nailed my current predicament with your scan ( strengthening the self, and in a state of death and rebirth). Just maybe that person you saw with the raven feathered clothes was Hecate, not really sure about that one, but it’s a possibility since she was in a rite I recently performed. Also just to add, I think I saw you in another form, that was terribly spiky and black similar to your pfp but without an animal head. Also did my aura have a color?

1 Like

Cool, not seems well defined and was slowing and shaping like water color seemed withish
Almost forgot chakra work is recommended from what I saw
Thanks a lot
@Dynamic_Neutrality

1 Like

Hello! Friend. Sorry, I had to leave for some time as I lost a very good friend of mine, thank you so much for your effort, I appreciate it.

1 Like